Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

She liked everyone's comment and now I am having doubts if it's her real Ig account, as that account is following some really weird IDs. I unfollowed it. Seems only her FB account is the real one.

Ufff Rimi is as mysterious as ever.

or is it hacked ðŸ˜•...who knows?? ðŸ˜ē
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She liked everyone's comment and now I am having doubts if it's her real Ig account, as that account is following some really weird IDs. I unfollowed it. Seems only her FB account is the real one.

uski fb id link de Sakti Ho Keya ?
GETGOIN thumbnail
Happy Holi everyone

Edited by GETGOIN - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Haye EVM haye EVM... Ask congress, in punjab, where did their EVMs come from? Italy?

I feel Mr. Rahul Gandhi is not made for politics.He is a good man, no doubt.But for politics one needs to b really assertive n competitive in nature,which he is not. 
Rather than being the FACE himself,he should support his deserving party members who are presently working as backroom boys...it would help him earn more respect...

A hearty congratulations to the newly elected chief minister yogi Adityanath ji a member of our party who has risen from the grass roots of the state is truly to be said son of the soil. I aspire to see the state of Uttar Pradesh grow ten folds more in his capable hands.

What is wrong with u mamata didi???

jenny156 thumbnail
Rimi talking politics ðŸ˜†
She suddenly is so active ðŸ˜†
GETGOIN thumbnail
chali Rimi politics karne ðŸ˜ģ😆
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

after so many days of observation i dont think so her account   is hacked 
and yes she is mysterious 
i am thinking how Rimi posts long status
she likes my comments again and delete my one comment ðŸ˜† wo politics pr tha 
jenny156 thumbnail

Rimi Sen in Colors' Khatron ke Khiladi 8?

Gear up to enjoy an adventurous ride as Khatron Ke Khiladi will soon be back on TV.

The Endemol reality show will launch its eight season on Colors, and the makers are currently on the hunt for the contestants.

To be hosted by Rohit Shetty, the show gives celebs a chance to overcome their fears and test their skills.

After names of Karan Wahi and Nia Sharma doing the rounds, we have exclusive information that Bollywood star Rimi Sen will also participate in Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Shared a source, "Rimi, who showcased a very hatke personality on Bigg Boss definitely won a lot of hearts. And now, the channel wants her to test her adventure streak with this show."

The actress has been having meetings with the creatives and will sign the contract soon.

Once the makers have finalised the participants, they will fly off to an exotic location for the shoot.

When we sent a text to Rimi she denied the buzz.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rimi-sen-colors-khatron-ke-khiladi-8-170407

jenny156 thumbnail
ðŸĪĢ 

As soon as I saw this I couldn't help but share this ðŸĪŠ

Her wish from BB days ðŸ˜† .. If it is true lol
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also wish it is true 
Thanks for sharimg