Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rimi likes my comments aftet long time 
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRedDevil

10 Bigg Boss celebrity contestant types you love to hate in every season

Bigg Boss has been one of the most entertaining reality shows of Indian television and the credit goes to none other than its various types of contestants who have grabbed everyone's attention with their spin-off acts. They were loved, hated and gossiped whenever they came on the show. With Salman Khan holding the baton of most of the seasons, the show turned out as another synonym for small-screen entertainment.

Bigg Boss 10 came as a huge surprise to everyone when it introduced the concept of bringing common men and celebrities on one platform. Originally based on American show Big Brother's format, here is a quick roundup of the character traits of contestants of this reality series.

Type 7: Contestants who disappointed

Bigg Boss also saw some celebrities who were expected to make it big on the show but ended up as biggest disappointments. The top names include VJ Bani and Rimi Sen who never troubled themselves with house's tasks and hence, failed to earn their inmates' favour.

@bold fully disagree with this...in fact i loved loving them 😳...plus they were most liked.. be it by contestants or viewers 
Edited by GETGOIN - 7 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen55

Rimi likes my comments aftet long time 

awesome 👏⭐️
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

@bold fully disagree with this...in fact i loved loving them 😳...plus they were most liked.. be it by contestants or viewers 

Funny na the 2 contestants in the disappointment list end up being the most in case of bani or one of the most in case of Rimi popular and liked contestant of their season. I would put them as contestants who refused to play the game by BB rules and played it their way.

Also the very fact that Suyash rai is mentioned as cool contestant, the article loses credibility.mhe wasn't cool, but had no personality of his own that stood out. Remained kishwer's shadow and with prince just bullied other HMs.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

awesome 👏⭐️

She liked everyone's comment and now I am having doubts if it's her real Ig account, as that account is following some really weird IDs. I unfollowed it. Seems only her FB account is the real one.

Ufff Rimi is as mysterious as ever.
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Funny na the 2 contestants in the disappointment list end up being the most in case of bani or one of the most in case of Rimi popular and liked contestant of their season. I would put them as contestants who refused to play the game by BB rules and played it their way.

Also the very fact that Suyash rai is mentioned as cool contestant, the article loses credibility.mhe wasn't cool, but had no personality of his own that stood out. Remained kishwer's shadow and with prince just bullied other HMs.

they refused to act like BB wanted them too n were rebel in their own way... i get it while it pissed BB makers but i don't know why others r?? ...it isn't like they were hurting anyone 😡...in fact Rimi was the most well behaved contestant in her season n maybe all season too 😳...but if it is overlooked as she didn't play game controlled by BB as under their guidance then i don't know what to say