Vani Rani Saturday 18th February 2017 Discussion

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
On a side note, Mithran is looking good with his newly black hair. I actually thought he had turned over a new leaf when he was willing to accept Dimple with her baby. Disappointing that he's still the sleazy scumbag who planned the resort rendezvous. It's good to see Dimple in trouble but I'm not in favour of these types of scenes. Yes, maybe the team means to highlight the issue of revenge po*n, but in the current climate, it's probably best not to plant ideas like this in the viewer's minds. Thoughts anyone?

Also, thank you to the VR Gods for a Pooja, Pavithra and GP-free episode! I'm so sick and tired of them, especially the 2 wailing, whining women!
Edited by incorrigible - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Shree,,
Wonder who will help Dimple out.. Gau, Surya or Vani .. I want Gau to help out so that she understands him.. 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree 👏

GP... enna pa aachu ... unga plan flop aache ... 😆😆 Perhaps he did not know that Teju is poison herself - so the two poisons counteract and none is left - enna adhirshtam indha ponnuku 😉

Think it'll be Vani who saves the day for Dimple - but this Dimple will continue being ungrateful like after the dance master issue ... 😡
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

GP... enna pa aachu ... unga plan flop aache ... 😆😆 Perhaps he did not know that Teju is poison herself - so the two poisons counteract and none is left - enna adhirshtam indha ponnuku 😉

I actually thought after Ranima's dialogue, Teju & Co. would think about turning over a new leaf. But alas, Teju is motivated to come up with some new plan against Sara instead. I did enjoy the family's reaction when Ranima was talking about karma and its effect on the one who poisoned Sara. Perfect example of "inji thinna kurangu" expression they all had during that scene!
incorrigible thumbnail
Btw, in honour of the apple roulette where the poisoned apple was gifted and re-gifted until it finally reached Teju, I have this brilliant video that I'd like to share with you folks, so do watch, laugh and enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9q0YYOIcXU

Edited by incorrigible - 7 years ago