Brahmarakshas

Aham-Krystal pair in new show

Therealbiggboss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As BR is ending and everyone is sad that they r gonna miss aham-Krystal pairing
I want to say as Krystal has been approached for Chandrakanta (on colors produced by ekta)for titular role and as per her insta post she said she will return soon
So maybe she had been finalized as main female lead
What if Aham plays the male lead I.e. Of prince Veerendra Singh and share screen again with Krystal
And also he can play the role of king/prince more effectively and brilliantly
And also if makers follow the novel by devaki nandan khatri then it's gonna be one of the best thrillers as I had read the novel and it's mind blowing (I read it 4 times but never get bored it is such great)
It's my opinion
What u all guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup we all want to see them again either in season 2 of BR or in any other show...but on sbs krystal confirmed tht she is not doing chandrakanta...now she wants to do more real kind of characters ...not any fantasy shows ...
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want to see both Krystle and Aham in a better show..for Aham especially I want him to do historical show..I eagerly want to see him as Prince or a King..that would be so thrilled to watch him in a such magnificent character.. Edited by LiaAlam - 7 years ago
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Krystle will be easily get new role from Ekta...how about Aham..I hope he will get a new role as soon as possible..I wish he could do a project with Swastik again..or a movie..may be not a lead role..supporting role would be okay as long as he could do a  movie project in Bollywood .. Edited by LiaAlam - 7 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i will love to see them together again