|| Beyhadh 15th February 2017 Written Update ||

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Beyhadh (Limitless) Episode 92 - 15th February 2017 Written Update #9 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Tuesday:

Ashwin is dead (heart attack)

Episode:

The Episode is starting with Maya looking at Ashwin's picture and smiles and says "Now I am not scared of you." But then she sees in the picture that someone is behind her and it looks like Ashwin. She gets shocked and turns around but no one was there. And then Arjun comes and asks Maya to come out .. he has to talk to her.

Arjun says that Maya should stay with her mom for few days.. she will need her.Saanjh asks Maya if her mother if fine. Maya says "Yes.." Arjun says that Maya will stay her but then Maya's mother comes and says "No Arjun, Maya won't stay here. I don't want her to be here as this house brought her only sadness and nothing else.."

Maya prays to god "You've always helped me.. and now you gave me Arjun .. I have nothing more to wish. I only want happiness for me and Arjun.. I am going to leave this house and my past.. please don't make my future like my past.."

Vandana tells to Saanjh that Maya hasn't even enter the house and Arjun is been said that he is a murderer. SHe says "Will she bring happiness to the house.. say.. what do you want to say now?" Saanjh wanted to say something but then she sees Arjun and Maya standing outside of the house. Arjun says "Maya will enter the house being my wife.."

Arjun goes behind Maya.. Maya was sitting outside of the house and crying.. Arjun says "You were my boss.. so strong.. and now have you become a daughter in law now?" Arjun takes her in his arms and makes her go to his house.

NEXT EPISODE / PRECAP / Thursday:

They make the riual of Maya entering the house as a daughter in law but then there was a piece of glass on the floor and her feet started bleeding. 

Please leave a like and comment!

Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Thank you for doing the written updates despite being frustrated with the show!
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Thank you for doing the written updates despite being frustrated with the show!

Sorry but this time it'll be very very short...
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Appreciate your efforts dear...too much of Vandana's nonsense is spoiling this show,!!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the detailed WU, dear! :)