Entering in DBO is Chat Magni Pat Vyah type: Shrenu Parikh

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Tell us something about your character.
My character name is Gauri and there are different shades of her. I wouldn't reveal but there are lot of lingual differences that I have played till now. This is totally dissimilar from what I have portrayed before and my look is also different. More than this, I am keeping it secret for audience.

Have you seen Ishqbaaaz before entering?

Honestly, I have not. It's good for me actually. My character is not supposed to know any other character from Oberoi family. It just worked in my favour. I was in USA when it started so I wasn't able to watch it. I am going with the flow and getting to know them through my scenes.

What is your reason to do this show?
I go with my instincts. This show happened so quick that before I could realize I was in it. Within few hours I was doing the show. Entering is chat magni pat vyah type. Everything was perfect, great story line and very good production house, what else an actor wants.

What look defines you in show?
It's different. It's bit glamorous, still very rustic.

Do you feel the pressure of making DBO a hit as Ishqbaaaz has loyal viewers?

I think that is an advantage actually. One character of my story is already loved by all. I don't have pressure but I do have nervousness. I have to carve my own niche which the previous characters have  done for themselves. It's quiet exciting, I like to take challenges.

Om's character is truthful, what about your character, is it grey or good?
At some point or other, every person has a grey shade. So, even if I do, I wouldn't turn myself into negative, that's for sure.

Long time after Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon- Ek Baar Phir, what's the reason?
I was too busy managing my family commitments. It was long time when I was deprived of my family. So, I just took a nice break and went to USA for 6 months. Then I was back, did a Gujrati film which is in post production right now. I was working but wanted to come back with a bang and waiting for the right thing to happen and this gave me the reason to be back.

What is similar between Gauri and Shrenu?
Gauri is confident and strong. She has come along far despite of hurdles which she is facing. I think that is what is similar with me.

Message to the fans. 

Thank you for being so patient for my comeback. I hope through this I'll take a notch up from the current level which you all are expecting. Keep loving me. I really need your love and blessings.

http://just-showbiz.com/2017/02/13/entering-in-dbo-is-chat-magni-pat-vyah-type-shrenu-parikh/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Thanks for sharing !!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5