Posted: 7 years ago
Wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day 

At shagmani's
Interview on progress...interviewees have lot of conditions 
Shagun and ishita are not satisfied with the candidates
Bbbooorrriiinnnggg
Shagun is hell hung up on gulabo
Gulabo is already late and bumps into Bhallaji
Amma and toshiji arrive and bhallaji reprimands them..but will these oldies listen
Finally our Pink  Beauty is a shagmani's
And the women are giving her a long look

πŸ˜†gulabo.. freaks out when the other candidates touches her thighs
πŸ˜†she doesn't like to be touched, she freaked out πŸ˜† 
Ruhi enters and gulabo sees ruhi
Shagun goes there and I'm not sure, but  it appears shes a bit doubtful or smitten by her. Mrs Pinky pink.😳.introduces herself as Gulabo Singh and shagun is happy and says they were waiting for her.

Gulabo enters..the room..sees ishita..maybe ishita sensed a vibe
It was a calm aura around..looks like ishu feels a connection

The interview...the best scene πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ
He's wondering if she recognized him...if not his disguise is a success
Shagun too comes in and the interview begins
Ruhi gives juice ..basically everybody is pampering her..
Ishu asks to talk about herself, her strength and weaknesses
Gulabo says.. her weakness is her strength..it seems according to her friends, that if i love someone i go to any extent for them...
Ishu is all smiles and impressed
Ishu ...what is important for kids
G...The answer love, comfort, chocolates and pastries..and says they also deserve parents love and affection
I... but kids do take advantage of it
G...its good, they are only taking advantage of the people they love, kids do play with parents who else can they fool around with?..i mean pranks, pulling their leg..and they do this as they are sure they will never leave them
Ishita thinks
G..yes we hurt the people whom we love the most..sometimes just sorry is not enough 
Ishu is sad...and says it's been so many years that the hurt is become very deep..deeply hurt...and sometimes sorry is not enough..
Gulabo..is sad..ishu is very deeply hurt..
I.. can you protect my  kids in any situation?
G---yes i can
Ishu..its not that simple or easy..anything can happen to kids, they throw up, or have runny nose..how would you react?..she's testing her tolerance level...
G...just like how a parent reacts...and like a mom..
Ishu ..to you its just a job, you get paid...but it's about my daughter pihu ..its her life..she says pihu is her life..

raman comes back to his male voice says meri bhi..
ishu is a bit taken aback but before she can even grasp it..gulabo changes her voice...

G..well kids are parents life, their everything 
ishu ...I will do anything for her, is might yell at you and be angry with you.. 
G...I would love that..i mean i welcome that..
Ishu.. What will you do then..how will you react?will you leave me and go?
G..i will not Leave you and go anywhere, i mean i will not leave pihu and you..from now on whatever i do is all for pihu ke liye..

Ishu seems impressed and looks at her 
Gulabo thinks something is terribly wrong with her make up and hair do

Ishu..pihu ke liye
G/R..yes pihu ke liye
She smiles ..she was about to say yes..shagun interrupts and says she's found a perfect nanny for pihu who has experience 
Ishu wants gulabo..shagun says meet the lady
Poor gulabo ..didnt get the job 
Ishu leaves.. with shagun

Shagun hires poonam...gulabo is bummed
Pihu comes in with ruhi
Shagun introduces the new nanny to pihu 
Ishu asks gulabo to leave .. but ishita still has or feels a connection and feels bad for gulabo..pihu likes poonam..but pihu wants to know about gulabo.. ishus says shes good too..

Aadiliya...adi is happy that aaliya is with ishima and helping her. Adi is happy with her maturity and apologizes with her.
Aaliya shares about Ruhi's career..even looked for colleges...and asks if he could help with Ruhi's fee.. as she doesn't have much money..adi agrees..and decides to use the money for the down payment towards the education.

Param meets a panditji its for the minister 
Gaurav calls the panditji...this guy is very very very superstitious
Even panditji is pissed off ...And panditji  shares it with param...
I guess param may use it for his advantage
Gaurav is a slave to astrology..
Param wonders whats the Delio with this guy!

Precap
Raman is sitting in the dark room and is crying..toshiji sees him and asks him ..raman says 'the same thing..i gave it my all but i failed again"
Pihu has troubles with the new nanny.. she's twists her ears.. raman sees it.

My pov
Raman knows ishita's hurt is very deep..it appeared that way
Ishita looks like she has given up and her sole focus is the kids mainly pihu 
It showed the stark contrast between the 2 women..shagun and ishu
How deeply Ishu thinks and fucuses on practicality   vs shagun who just is impressed  with outward look, And what's on paper.
So it's pihu ke liye...ok then
Now I'm thinking will ishita feel whatever Raman's efforts were were just for pihu and ke liye..he's not / will overcome the tag? And not for her?
The interview scene was the best...best lines ...beautifully written...beautifully done by the leads..both are  in pain and hurting...ishita's  pain is deep rooted, insecure, feels she's not worthy to be loved, she has no hopes left...hope they dig deeper into this character. This can be a beautiful track..provided it's taken the way we want it...
Raman was hurt, he lost the opportunity to be with his children and protect them.
The scene where he's let go...I don't want to use the Word reject coz it was not a harsh scene...it was painful and KP nailed that scene...expressions were to the T...hope raman also realizes how NOT to say things in anger.
Hoping a nice heartfelt convo between Ishra after gulabo is revealed..that addresses both their hurt and pain and what they expect from the other.

Cvs...Has Ruhi graduated from high school? Did we miss her graduation party? Was the diploma home delivered? Coz there was a kulfi party recently for simmi' bon voyage..just wondering ..that's all...

Overall not bad/ good ...the interview scene was the saving grace...

How many noticed a slight hesitation from him/ her when he entered the roomy meet ishu for the interview ?!...beautiful nuance ...loved it ...hesitation..will it work out, will I be Caught? Will I be hired? 

Edited by Mdwst - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya.mukherjee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The epi was a star only becz of the ishboo scene . 
The dialogues , expression nd bgm was on point . 
Very beautiful nd meaningfull. I really don't think so its only "pihu k life" I think it's fr both ishra+ pihu . as we wanted , ishita has already started opening up in front of gulabo .nd this wsjust the intro scene.  So hoping much more such scenes to come . 
The thigh touch wala scene was dann funny . 
Accha one thing .why r they making fun of the education system .a 17yr old shld b in 11th or 12th stand . nd in the case of ruhi she left her schooling at the age of 8 I guess so now she shld b 16 not 17 . nd even if she is 17, she shld b high scl or junior clgg . she have not studied abythng till now . not even given her 10th 's board exam nd will straight do a bba course ! Its ridiculous as hell . seriously pissed off . 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hello di
It was a good episode only because of Ishita Gulabo scene
Raman thought its not easy to be a woman 
When Gulabo entered Ishita stared at him 
Puttar thinks Madrasan buhat chalak hai n kahin woh usse pechan na le
But ishita didnt identified Gulabo as Raman
Gulabo n Ishita convo was too good
Raman realized how much he hurted Ishita
Ishita was deeply hurt
Puttar goofed up in between πŸ˜†
I wish even Ishita realizes how much even she have hurt Raman n his feelings
She still considers outsiders opinion
Shaggy maa have chosen nanny who is just like her ...a disgusted woman who will hurt Pihu tomorrow πŸ˜‘
Gulabo / Puttar was emotional while talking to Ishita during interview 
Precap mein Raman is feeling like a failure as his plan didn't worked n in  school that nanny was torturing Pihu 
swa6 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
TFS ma
Lovely review...Liked everything except pihukeliye tag..
Happy Valentine's day!! Tc😊
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya.mukherjee

The epi was a star only becz of the ishboo scene . 

The dialogues , expression nd bgm was on point . 
Very beautiful nd meaningfull. I really don't think so its only "pihu k life" I think it's fr both ishra+ pihu . as we wanted , ishita has already started opening up in front of gulabo .nd this wsjust the intro scene.  So hoping much more such scenes to come . 
The thigh touch wala scene was dann funny . 
Accha one thing .why r they making fun of the education system .a 17yr old shld b in 11th or 12th stand . nd in the case of ruhi she left her schooling at the age of 8 I guess so now she shld b 16 not 17 . nd even if she is 17, she shld b high scl or junior clgg . she have not studied abythng till now . not even given her 10th 's board exam nd will straight do a bba course ! Its ridiculous as hell . seriously pissed off . 

Hi Diya 
Yes that scene was amazing...perfect 
This is a good track.hope it's not ruined with shagun overload..
Yes she's started ironing up..I guess she's in need of a friend...she's desperate..earlier she shared with vandhu...miku no use...amma no use..she ended up,sharing with shagun...I feel she felt the connection with gulabo...and opened up...he realized how deeoknshes hurt. 
lol gulabo just jumped off scared...πŸ˜†
Diya...is there any area that was not mocked? I wonder if this girl was even privately tutored?..I know right...we don't know if she even completed high school?!...Straight away college? Was she double promoted / skipped grade due to high academic honors achievement? Seriously...

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
TFS 
Thanks for wu
Happy Valentines  Day 
Mdwst thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunholic_arhi

Hello di
It was a good episode only because of Ishita Gulabo scene
Raman thought its not easy to be a woman 
When Gulabo entered Ishita stared at him 
Puttar thinks Madrasan buhat chalak hai n kahin woh usse pechan na le
But ishita didnt identified Gulabo as Raman
Gulabo n Ishita convo was too good
Raman realized how much he hurted Ishita
Ishita was deeply hurt
Puttar goofed up in between πŸ˜†
I wish even Ishita realizes how much even she have hurt Raman n his feelings
She still considers outsiders opinion
Shaggy maa have chosen nanny who is just like her ...a disgusted woman who will hurt Pihu tomorrow πŸ˜‘
Gulabo / Puttar was emotional while talking to Ishita during interview 
Precap mein Raman is feeling like a failure as his plan didn't worked n in  school that nanny was torturing Pihu 

Hi zoha 
It was good...loved the interview scene?
Yes he knows her hurt is very deep ..its his 2nd time...first was the icing scene...Lets c...I liked the way he covered it up..voice was better today...both were emotional...gulabo a bit more...
Mdwst thumbnail

Originally posted by: swa6

TFS ma

Lovely review...Liked everything except pihukeliye tag..
Happy Valentine's day!! Tc😊

Happy val day to you 
Watch it it's good 
Thank you..waiting fir yours 
Mdwst thumbnail

Originally posted by: NancyPaul

TFS 

Thanks for wu
Happy Valentines  Day 

Wish you the same and thank you 
Diya.mukherjee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

Hi Diya 
Yes that scene was amazing...perfect 
This is a good track.hope it's not ruined with shagun overload..
Yes she's started ironing up..I guess she's in need of a friend...she's desperate..earlier she shared with vandhu...miku no use...amma no use..she ended up,sharing with shagun...I feel she felt the connection with gulabo...and opened up...he realized how deeoknshes hurt. 
lol gulabo just jumped off scared...πŸ˜†
Diya...is there any area that was not mocked? I wonder if this girl was even privately tutored?..I know right...we don't know if she even completed high school?!...Straight away college? Was she double promoted / skipped grade due to high academic honors achievement? Seriously...

yes the show is messed up big time .
Criminals continuing with thr criminal activities straight from jail .
A woman who shld have been behind the bars long time ago is roaming around bng white wshed yet again wearing designer saree's ..poking into ppls matter nd bng preggy .
Last but not the least a girl who has not even cmplted her elementary scl maybe going fr a bba course by giving donation.. Nd her parents r having absolutely no idea about it .wow!