Mapillai 13th - 17th Feb

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I am not too happy with the sudden change of Senthil mom character. I hope she is up for something good and not bad ðŸ¤” She might be concern but i am hoping she is not going to turn bad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka..

Senthil mom's change was surprising. Her words to Chandran was hurtful.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
New promo..

Started with yest Senthil Mom and Chandran scene

And Ramya saying to Maya she cant marry for her urgency and that she can marry any person however he may be but not old man .

Jaya says to Senthil in office that if her dad had to fall on his mom feet na intha kalyaaname vendam.
Edited by krithikas - 7 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Valentine's day spl edhachum irukum nu paatha, ipdi pannitangalae.. paavinga..
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...

Agreed Candy! No point in watching today's episode😲. I was hoping they wouldn't take the same SM route in the marriage. But here we are the same old formula.

And when they fight it doesn't even feel real; because in the back of our mind we know they are going back home happy after shoot.

Expecting more good and pleasing scenes...we have enough drama in news channels as it is😛.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)

Jayas anger was natural. Senthil Mom didn't treat Jaya father well.. She may be angry with Jaya but not good to talk to her father like that.

Senthil should be more careful with Ramyas alliance now. After seeing the promo it will be create more problems.

Gisel thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I wasn't able to watch this week's promo...was it on utube?
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 For me was the other way round. I can see Senthil's mother anger is justified. She was cheated by jaya with jayamaya nu and on top of that her son always gave her wrong impression on Jaya.  Agree she treated jaya father badly but she never insulted him. She told him straight to face she don't like jaya for her lying and Chandran knew what his daughter did was wrong.  She asked for dowry yet towards the end she told that nothing is needed and the wedding expenses will be all theirs (senthil)

Jaya on other hand was too much. She was not scolding his mother but was insulting her.  And senthil instead of stopping jaya firmly try to cool her down and remind her this talk is not going to bring anywhere- he just sat listening to making attempt to defend his mother.  Jaya should have handle this more sensible. She should have thought before throwing the words. She has messed up the mil dil bond for now.

I felt bad for his mother - her hurt is not on what jaya spoke but the fact that her own son did not defend her. For me no matter what wrong my mother does i will not let her off in public. Of course will talk to her about it but never will let her off or give her up in public.

Gisel thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

For me was the other way round. I can see Senthil's mother anger is justified. She was cheated by jaya with jayamaya nu and on top of that her son always gave her wrong impression on Jaya.  Agree she treated jaya father badly but she never insulted him. She told him straight to face she don't like jaya for her lying and Chandran knew what his daughter did was wrong.  She asked for dowry yet towards the end she told that nothing is needed and the wedding expenses will be all theirs (senthil)

Jaya on other hand was too much. She was not scolding his mother but was insulting her.  And senthil instead of stopping jaya firmly try to cool her down and remind her this talk is not going to bring anywhere- he just sat listening to making attempt to defend his mother.  Jaya should have handle this more sensible. She should have thought before throwing the words. She has messed up the mil dil bond for now.

I felt bad for his mother - her hurt is not on what jaya spoke but the fact that her own son did not defend her. For me no matter what wrong my mother does i will not let her off in public. Of course will talk to her about it but never will let her off or give her up in public.

Quite true! I loved the way Senthil's mother spoke to Jaya when she was asking forgiveness. She emoted really well.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

Quite true! I loved the way Senthil's mother spoke to Jaya when she was asking forgiveness. She emoted really well.

Same view for me

Jeya goes on to call Sentil mom villi etc and she is scolding Senthil for calling his mom but she asked him to call her I was hoping Senthil would say some thing