Three cheers for revenge new chapter coming soon

wqadf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Three cheers for revenge cha 10
Aryan- bolo batyo angel es udayveer nae  tumsae jab areas ti shaadi ki hai bilkul mat faro koe tumhae ku6 nahe kar paayage he goes towards her and hold her through her shoulder looking straight into her yes bolo bacha
Evn no uday was looking at manyata  he is really interested to know what will she say
M-bhai  aap galat samaj rahe hai  uday nae mersae koe jabardasti shaadi nahe kie hai maina apnae marjae sae yeh shaadi kie aayan was shocked to hear  this he was standing like statue till that uday goes to inspector and said ab toh a aap nahe sun liya na toh pls yaha sae jaayange Go 
M-bhai pls aap ku6 Boliya na
Suddenly ayaan come to concuoiius 
A - kya bolu now suddenly he said anger ly kya bolu haa maa jk banake rakh diya hain tum nae sab cheej
Ka humae pyaar ka  humare paariwr ka Humare  suddenly a single tear drop  goes down from aya eyes
M- bhai she tried to touch him
A-  no don't touch no . Tumhae aaj bhut acha sabak diya humae humare pyaar ka humae bharosa ka   bhut gamand tha na Hume tum pae bhut sahe sabak diya
M- manyata was trying hard to control her but looking at her bhai condition she was not able to control she was not able to see the most important person of her life breaking like that and  tears start continusly coming from her eyes 
M- BHAI pls I m really sry humae maaf kar di jaye hum batana wale thae par and aayan anger ly interrupted her
A- kya batana wale thae kie tum nae essay and he look towards uday kie tum nae essase shaadi kar lae 
M-bhai hum
A- mat kaho humae bhai aaj tum nae Hume bilkul tod  diya Mar gaya aaj sae  hum tumhare lae and he didn't gv chance to manyata to explain and went out of the mansion
Hearing this manyata zone out and  suddenly break down on floor 
Uday come towards her evn he was shocked that ayaan could evn take such nasty decision  but he over masked his feelings and said   kitna mellow drama karate ho tum log uff  daily soap bhe kam pad jaaye

Precap- u- get out of my home
M- mai kaha jayuge  pls asa mat karo

I knw guys i m very late but I m really but I  surely will continue this story . Pls tell me about the uptake and do share ur comments with me

Edited by wqadf - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG what a pleasant surprise 😲
I thought u forgot ur story 😲
but I love u that u came back & update it πŸ€—
wow what a shocking chapter 😲
poor manyata couldn't tell her brother the truth πŸ₯Ί
Aryan also didn't understand manyata's pain
why the hell uday playing with manyata? 😑
bcoz of him now manyata lost her families 😑
god precap look scary πŸ’”
continue plz
wqadf thumbnail

Thank you
wqadf thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

OMG what a pleasant surprise 😲
I thought u forgot ur story 😲
but I love u that u came back & update it πŸ€—
wow what a shocking chapter 😲
poor manyata couldn't tell her brother the truth πŸ₯Ί
Aryan also didn't understand manyata's pain
why the hell uday playing with manyata? 😑
bcoz of him now manyata lost her families 😑
god precap look scary πŸ’”
continue plz

No it was nothing like tht it's my first ff and it will be always very close to me
Thank you
I know little shocking
Thanks for ur  comment  nd i will try to update fast
But now I will post it on iss pyaar ko kya  naam doon forumn
Thnks
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Niceee Siso... πŸ˜Š
But Please Font Toh Chota Kardo... πŸ˜Š
And Yeah Again Very Nicee Chapter... πŸ˜Š Waiting For Next Chapter.. πŸ˜Š
And Yeah Siso Do Attach Old Thread Link... πŸ˜Š
wqadf thumbnail
          Chapter -11

ter -11    Manyata was in her room totally shattered .she was  really feeling very guilty her brother was again and again coming in d front of her eyes .  His brother word are still roamingroaming in his ears "from  today  your brother is dead I m no more your brother"

In raj mahal
ayaan had locked himself in the room .  Whole family is Knocking his door from outsideoutside but he is not ready to happen his room is fully  scattered and destroyed.  His hand is also bleeding .  He is  feeling  betrayed .  His eyes is shot red "hum aapko  ees baat kae liya kabhe maaf nahe karengae manyata"
 Rajmata  has ordered everyone to leave for their room as it's already very late  . "Aap sab he yaha sae abhe jaaye ayaan ko abhe akele chod diya jaye hum usae kal baat karengae abhe vo bhu  gussa hai esliya  he will not listen to anyone  rightright now"

Here VIJAY  called manyata  after 3 rings manyatamanyata picked up the call
v- kyu manyata bhaibhai kyu kiya apnae asa
M - aap kiss baare maimai baat kar rahe hai VIJAY bana
V-agar jhuth bolna  nahe aata ho na toh try bhe nahe karna chaiya hum jaltae hai JasaJasa deekh raha vasa nahe hai toh phir kyu kiya manyatamanyata tum nae asa  pta hai yaa ghar pae sabka kitna bura haa hai
now manyata was not ableable to controlcontrol herself  she  cannot liy this much thatthat too on a singlesingle day and she started crying on the call
M- hum majboor hai VIJAY bana par hum aapko ku6 nahe bta saktae pls humae force mat ki jaye hum nahe bta payagae  aap pls humae batya bhai kasa hai vo yaha sae bhu gussagussa sae gya thae
V-  yaha pae aayan nae apnae aapko room mae band kar liya hai tumtum toh jana te hona yeh uskae puranepurane adaat hai ja  bhe vo gussa hota hai toh kasakasa apnae aapko room mai band kar leta ha. Par asaasa kya hua waha manyata jo aaya n  etna tooth gaya pls humae btya
after controlling her self  a lot she tell him wt all happen in uday ni was  that how ayaan got inspector with him  and howhow he had break all his ties with her
VIJAY utterlyutterly shocked- kya ayaan tumsae  apnaapna rishta tod diya
and manyatamanyata started crying he can reallyreally felt her pain and helpness in her cry he try to ssoothssooth down her pain
v- don't worry manyata vo gussa thae na esliya unhonae  asa bol diya hogahoga tum toh jaanate ho na jaan baastae hai unkae tum pae

M - nahe bhaibhai es baar humae jhutha dilasa mat di jaye  
v - manyata
M-  aap Humara  chodiya par pls aap bhaibhai ka khayal rakhi ya . Pls unkaeunkae saath rahe ya
vo hmm m don'tdon't worry hum sabsab hai uskae sath  tum pls apna khayalkhayal rakho Aur yaadyaad rakhnarakhna kabhekabhe bhe koe jarurat hoo humae call karna kk
M - hmm  kk bye 

She hung up the call nd d decided hum asa chup cheap nahe bathanGe Jiskae vajay sae bhai ko etnae takleef hua hai hum usase pu6 toh kie hum nae asa kiya kya hai Joh vo humare sath asa kar raha hai nd she went to uday room
he was bujy on the call when arrivedarrived "humaehumae tumsae baat karnae hai "uday herd it but didn't give ears to her  ndnd was still bujy on thethe call  after seeing this  manyata was veryvery angryangry in a second sheshe reached to him and  throwthrow his cell on the floor.  It was so quick that uday was not able to registerregister the things in his mind  and when he realised he waswas red with anger  he looked in in her  intensity "how dare you him a at kasekase hue tumhare mera mobile faakane kie" manyata looked at him with same intensity "yaha tum nae mera purae life kharab kar die hao Aur tumhae mobile kie padae hai "She hold his collar "bolo kyu  kiya kyu kiya tum nae mera sath asaasaasa  tumharevajay sae aaj mera  purae family  mujhse baat na karna chahtae baat toh dur  mera shakaal nhe dekhna chahtae   I hurted them to the core that too bcoz of u damit bolo  kyu " uday was really enjoying her state nd remove her hand from his hand aah hai  princess  doesn't mean if u are my wife u can hold my color no I wouldt tolerate nd he pull her towards him through her waist " tumhare asae halaat humsae dekha nahe jaate wify  chlorine chodo hum tumhae a jaad kartae hai es rishta sae es shadhi sae nd es ghar sae bhe jao yaha sae now you are free manmanyatanyata  was looking at him throughly utterly shocked

Edited by wqadf - 7 years ago
wqadf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle_alisha

Niceee Siso... πŸ˜Š

But Please Font Toh Chota Kardo... πŸ˜Š
And Yeah Again Very Nicee Chapter... πŸ˜Š Waiting For Next Chapter.. πŸ˜Š
And Yeah Siso Do Attach Old Thread Link... πŸ˜Š

Yaa thank you for the comment
Yes I will attach thae all thread and will update the index soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
uday u r really disgusting 😑
how could u hurt manyata like that 😑
bcoz of all this drama manyata lost her families 😑
now uday free manyata from that unwanted marriage 😲
why the hell uday want get revenge from manyata? πŸ˜•
continue plz
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! wonderful update...

loved it dear

wqadf thumbnail
Thank you guys 
This is my first ff and very very  close to me 
Toh mai yeh story complete karkae rahungaeπŸ˜ƒ
So u have to bear me guys
Thank you for your love and support    
Nd many many thank you to all my friends who are with me still starting  when I was new to a forum  I can't list them incase I forgot anyone
So everyone who is reading this msg and thinks they are my friend  this is for u

Once again thank youπŸ€—