sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
why cant we welcome any new entry happily for once
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cscs

Yes, Ishu maiya can wear a shervani with high heeled boots and sit in Dev's place for marriage. Later when Dev will come she can say beta mai aur tu alag thodi hai, maine shaadi kr li hai tu shugraat mna le. ๐Ÿ˜†

Arey aise kaise suhagraat has to b demo by issue..4 bacche paida kiye h bhai..dev 8yrs old๐Ÿ˜†
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhank

Arey aise kaise suhagraat has to b demo by issue..4 bacche paida kiye h bhai..dev 8yrs old๐Ÿ˜†

Arey but now her beta is also very talented. You see when devakshi are together they can convert 7% chance into 100%.๐Ÿ˜† 
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

why cant we welcome any new entry happily for once

Because we are more possessive of the duo than Ishwari and Bijoy combined๐Ÿ˜†
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cscs

Arey but now her beta is also very talented. You see when devakshi are together they can convert 7% chance into 100%.๐Ÿ˜† 

Wo to cvs dikhayenge tab na issue...issue ll say mera raja beta ne kabhi harna nahin s๐Ÿ˜†ikha
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmgi

So many are going to end up hurt because of these two who doesn't know what they want and also their parents who doesn't understand how to let go of your kid to live their own life. The newcomers might be hurt at first but they will escape these families and life long unhappiness unless they have very limited expectations and these two are upfront with them.

I totally agree with you Geena. Although I feel both Jatin and new girl are more for the benefit of Sonakshi than Dev. We have already seen Dev's deewangi and his insecurity when it comes to Sonakshi.

When Dev was hanging out with Natasha, Sonakshi had a one sided love, so the jealousy was of a different kind. During Ritwick track it was Dev who realized that Sonakshi could marry anybody while he was still stuck. It showed Dev's deewangi for Sonakshi.

But till date we have not seen that passion from Sonakshi. To show that she has moved on, to keep up that facade, also to make her family happy, she might say yes to marrying Jatin. If Dev shows that he is not over her, it will only make Sonakshi even more adamant in moving on with Jatin as is her character. 

But what will Sonakshi do when she sees Dev is with another girl and is not as much affected by Jatin's presence as she hopes him to be? When she sees that although Dev has not forgotten her, he is ready to move on with another girl. ๐Ÿ˜‰

This will be fun to watch as it will show what Sonakshi has always kept hidden. Maybe we will see "Sonaksi's deewangi" ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
cancerian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought season 2 is just about Devakshi...but we are getting new characters too...
I hope they will only for 1 or 2week...dont know why they are making complicated just show dev sona and soha  story
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Shaavi, I would love to see that. But then will the CV's take this route since they have a kid now? I hope they do take this route. I really want to see that passion in her which we have seen from Dev๐Ÿ˜ณ
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BS what is all this crap. You get married, you get divorce and then re marry or have someone else in your life. So what was the point of the orignal story. This is the same crap shown every where else. I have stopped watching the serial on TV few weeks back, but chk on regular updates, but i guess that will have to stop that to, cant invest more of time in all the crap.
coolmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Jatin ke Saath Saath ek aur ko jhelna Padega.o God