Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav6587 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very good ...pehle jatin ab yeh...let her come I really want this girl to act as Cupid and in fact make everyone not just Dev but even Ishwari to realise sona's worth ...I have even made a post regarding this
crazydollie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What the hell... This is seriously irritating... Beyond dreams has a history of destroying the characters and bringing in third angles and then trying to make them the leads... Ugh... I can't handle any girl with dev... In case of sona, atleast they hav shown jatin to be her friend but this stupid girl will directly come in prospect of a partner... Nooo... Why... Why... I m seriously irritated
crazydollie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
God... These people really know how to test out patience..
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved Shivangi in Reporters but wouldnt want to see her here!
Y unncessarily mkng it complicated with XTRAS in the equation...!!Dev n Soha bonding is enough for the stry to proceed..
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ye kya pagalpan h bhai..matrimonial company khol.rhe h kya sab. Can't handle.it now, dev kese maan gya. I think she wud be anpadh gawae type girl who will throw cheap jokes. Oh god kya pasand h ishwari ki.
shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😡 😭 cvs   dont check my patience 😡
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Natasha was there for Dev, Rithvik for Sona  to understand themselves, what they really want. But they have now gone from bad to worse, so now both Jatin and Shivangi for both of them to knock some sense into their thick skull😆 Bring it on CV's.
akpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls yaar this is too much...I think it's time to move on
Looks like Ishwari can tolerate anyone other than Sonakshi. Good luck Dev. Hope this time if you get married to this girl it should work fine because its mom's choice and you seem to have learnt a lot and gained experience in these 7 years.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't panic cv's have a record of introducing cameos. Hope this is new in list of ritwik, Natasha, ayan nd his family, dadi bua etc.