ANIMAL LOVE FOR KRATIKA AND NIKITIN DHEER AT KANPUR ZOO

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com//Article.aspx?eid=31813&articlexml=ANIMAL-LOVE-FOR-KRATIKA-AND-NIKITIN-DHEER-AT-12022017110005

ANIMAL LOVE FOR KRATIKA AND NIKITIN DHEER AT KANPUR ZOO
Jha Sumit and Akash Wadhwa
The Kanpur-born actor, accompanied by hubby Nikitin and in-laws Anita and Pankaj Dheer, also donated money to the zoo in her hometown
Actor Kratika Dheer nee Sengar who belongs to Kanpur, visited the city earlier this week to attend a family friend's sangeet ceremony and meet her parents. A self-confessed animal lover, the Jhansi Ki Rani actor along with her husband Nikitin Dheer and parents-in-law Pankaj and Anita, paid an impromptu visit to the Kanpur Zoo on Friday afternoon.

"Nikki (Nikitin) and I just love animals. While I have been coming to the zoo for several years, this was my third visit with Nikitin," said the actor, who claims to know the names of most of the animals in the zoo. "As a child, my parents never allowed me to keep a pet. In my school there were hardly any extra-curricular activities so it was mostly the Kanpur zoo that used to keep me en tertained. Bachpan se main zoo aa rahi hoon. I know ki kaun sa animal kahan se aaya hai, uska kya naam hai, what is the story behind it etc. I keep myself well informed about the animals at Kanpur zoo."

And now her fondness for animals at this zoo has been passed on to Nikitin as well says Kratika. "Nikki was talking to the zoo director about the upkeep of the animals. We even donated money for them. In fact, we now plan to adopt a few animals at the zoo. Our favourite, however, is the tiger, Prashant, who is now the father of cute cubs. We went to their cage to meet them all. We also saw a pair of white tigers, though the female was seriously injured after the male attacked her," says Kratika who now has a pet dog named Kalu at her house in Mumbai.

Married for more than two years now, Kratika says nothing has changed in her life after marriage. "My life is still the same! Nothing has changed for me after marriage. In fact, I don't feel like I am married also. I work the way I used to work before marriage. Niki and I go for vacations whenever we are not working. Sab kuchh ek dum waise hi hai. Niki is too cool as a husband," she says.

Ask her if motherhood is in the offing and pat comes the reply , "Not yet! I will have to learn to love kids before I plan one. Right now I am too happy with my life the way it is going working and enjoying vacations. Also, before I plan to become a mother, I will take a long break from TV ."

Kratika, who was called back on her show Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki on public demand after her planned exit from the serial, says she feels lucky to have received so much love from the viewers. "I had only heard about such concepts when Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kasauti Zindagi Kay were aired when the leads were brought back on public demand. I feel lucky that the makers actually brought me back on the show, which was against the storyline. This has happened with me for the first time," she says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanx hun for posting this :)