10th February,2017: Written Update: Ek tha Raja Ek thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Vikrant is throwing books and says told you wont go school. Promised to Naina will go to watch her shooting. Raja relents and agrees to take him to watch shooting for 5 mins. Vikrant hugs and thanks him.

At the shooting, Nainas mom expresses her happiness about the shooting. Recalls an incident from Bobby film where Naina sat in heroines chair as a kid. Naina's mom breaks coconut for mahurat. Rehearsal begins. Nainas mom asks for juice from Spot dada. Naina thinks that all is well but feel like something is amiss. Vikrant arrives right then and wishes her best of luck. Take starts. Naina starts filming. She says dunno what love is. I feel like I found you thanks to love. Feel like I know you since ages. When you look at me, I feel like I am most beautiful. I don't love you. When you are angry, it breaks me apart. Feel like running to you and hugging you. She walks upto Raja and says feel like I am made for you, is this love. Raja is stunned. Naina stares at him. Eyelocks. Director says cut it. All clap. Naina asks why are you standing so close to me. Raja says I was standing far off, you walked upto me. He turns and leaves with Vikrant. Naina's sis and mom comes upto her. Naina's sis says great work. Naina tells her mom, dun worry was focussing on filming. Naina's mom warns her to focus on her work.

Raja reaches home back and Vikrant rushes to inform Laila about Naina's shooting. Naina's grandmom reminds Raja of his promise. She says he has to walk upto Laila, give her a chance so they can move on.

Naina reaches back home and finds Raja-Laila on the terrace. She feels uncomfy seeing them together. She excuses herself. Laila blinks first and Raja says lost. Laila says no, felt embarrassed. She says I know this is not easy for you, you are doing this for me. Thank you for everything. Raja says don't say thank you to me. This is coz of your grandma. Laila tells Raja that Vikrant is very happy about Nainas shooting. She says am very happy for Naina. Raja says lets move. Laila thanks him again. She says if start is good, end will be great. Raja excuses himself.

Naina is finding it hard to sleep. She goes out to walk. Raja is also outside. He recalls Nainas dialog. Naina trips and is dangling by the terrace. Raja rushes. Asks her to jump. She says stay away. He moves away and warns her. Naina loses her grip and falls, Raja holds her in time. BG-Is lamhe ko rok dun. Eyelocks.

Part 2

Raja asks how will you payback? Naina says your such a miser. Raja says I am. Tell me. Raja says this 5 feet far condition to go. Naina says ok. Raja smiles. Says good girl. Naina smiles. Raja asks why smiling. Naina says, feel good to see you smile. Raja says smiling after ages, coz of you, your a comedian. He leaves from there.

Part 3

Naina s rehearsing a dialog with Laila. Laila struggles with dialogs. She asks Naina to find someone else to rehearse with. Naina finally asks Raja to help her. Raja asks why, wanna jump off balcony. Naina says no, for a part. Raja turns to look at Naina dressed just like Rani. He is shocked.

Precap- Naina rests her head on her mom's lap. She thinks of Raja. Laila's grandma asks Raja to get engaged to Laila.

Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago