Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

@  ( )...so true nitya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Gurlz around Here give sum indeed cool ideas which makes sense πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Absolutely, it's all about Mehak's journey, let her embark this journey with her self respect intact, her worth valued & her love treasured,by the man she loves  πŸ˜‰
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Nitya ..y don't u join the ZKM creative team...πŸ˜†
U r ideas are mindblowing ...well said bdw
Atleast we can watch mehak getting sum self respect in her journey ...
Warna this sk's character is ruined ...!!
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nitya ..y don't u join the ZKM creative team...πŸ˜†

U r ideas are mindblowing ...well said bdw
Atleast we can watch mehak getting sum self respect in her journey ...
Warna this sk's character is ruined ...!!

πŸ˜† good one Thabs,but aren't you  one of the most talented here,Shams  rightly addresses you as guru πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hey...Thabs...! Thanks sweetheart...for update...! Pheww...finally, Friday night is here...done with my social works, completed my assignment and submitted online on time...and finally watched episode...! 

It was a good one...and it's on the right track...! This time Mehek didn't come back in the battle field alone...but with an army, armed with rotten tomatoes and eggs...! For me...doing all this, Mehek isn't trading her self-respect, but her respect has increased in my eyes...me being a woman, I'm proud of her...! She is like all those brave soldiers...who don't leave the battlefield and runaway...! They prefer to fight till end and be called a martyr rather than a deserter...because, they know they're fighting to free their countries from the tyrants...! β­οΈ
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hey...Thabs...! Thanks sweetheart...for update...! Pheww...finally, Friday night is here...done with my social works, completed my assignment and submitted online on time...and finally watched episode...!

It was a good one...and it's on the right track...! This time Mehek didn't come back in the battle field alone...but with an army, armed with rotten tomatoes and eggs...! For me...doing all this, Mehek isn't trading her self-respect, but her respect has increased in my eyes...me being a woman, I'm proud of her...! She is like all those brave soldiers...who don't leave the battlefield and runaway...! They prefer to fight till end and be called a martyr rather than a deserter...because, they know they're fighting to free their countries from the tyrants...!⭐️

waida I just wanted to hug you girls u see every situation in positive way   πŸ˜‰ loved ur way of thinking I am proud of mehek for standing against beast it's not a easy track for her at the end of this track she will make him realize that he is no different from his father that only make him realize his mistake what ever his father did to his mother he is doing to mehak (his father ditched his mother and marry karuna mom for money and he ditched mehak and marry recipe book for money) only when he realize his mistake then only he can realize what he did to mehak is wrong before that what ever romance brew between it won't have a chance to long last   like Thursday episode hope mehak realize it

Now a days I feel zkm is dragging is that me
πŸ˜•
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

πŸ˜† good one Thabs,but aren't you  one of the most talented here,Shams  rightly addresses you as guru πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Talented and me ...I really doubt tat ..πŸ˜†
And in craziness I guess shamz is guru of everyone πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Waida and lalitha ..I cannot agree with u more dears ...
Well said ...
Lali...yup they r not actually dragging ..the show is in normal stage ..
May be its just us , think tat way after seeing the hushed track for almost two months πŸ˜†
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Waida and lalitha ..I cannot agree with u more dears ...

Well said ...
Lali...yup they r not actually dragging ..the show is in normal stage ..
May be its just us , think tat way after seeing the hushed track for almost two monthsπŸ˜†

maybe they want to show real face of shauri that's why rush the previous track

All I just wanted Shaurya cry