Seref called Guney langda ðŸ¤£
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Gultan's dreams got shattered and I couldn't stop laughing ðŸ¤£
roni_berna thumbnail
Guney telling Kuzey that he is sitting in the lap of Cemre was so disgusting. He forgot what he did with Melda and Simay ðŸ¤ª Such a shameless man. Even death seems too small for such a  creep.
roni_berna thumbnail
I just wonder what this show is about and who now wants to see the brothers reunite. Better to not be born than have a creep like Guney as your sibling. ðŸ˜•
roni_berna thumbnail
Already on the 78th episode...No more episodes to go...

Baris never comes back, Simay leads a good life from now on!
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Cemre's dream about her and Kuzey's future was one of the best scene of KG...both KC looked gorgeous<3
roni_berna thumbnail
Happy Independence Day, all...Jai Hind!
Tomorrow is the last day of KG!
woundedsoul thumbnail
How can maker even think to create character like Guney? its totally puke worthy...even Farhat and Barish made sense at some points but this jerk is such a shane on the name of human...I blame Handan 20% for making him such a jerk but what he is today because of his own deeds... He killed his own child,he is responsible for Banu's death,wanted to kill his own brother...hope u rot in hell pig...
roni_berna thumbnail
The last episode made no sense and was totally rushed. I did not feel like it was the finale episode. Concentrating on Guney running away and Banu's death. Why did they kill Banu? Couldn't she marry Can? And Guney still lives after committing so many crimes.  

Still his nonsense about not being able to see KC's marriage. He has had an affair with all the Turkish girls and then has the guts to find fault with his ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex fiance's second marriage. They feel the viewers are retards ðŸ˜•
woundedsoul thumbnail
In starting I used to hate Banu a lot but her death make me feel terrible...that girl was already suffering from depression and pig called Guney made her lyf hell...