Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

Sam you have become red πŸ˜†
Congrats sweetu πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to epi...my god I just loved it mostly the first part πŸ˜ƒ
Last week after anh ka apmaan I wanted to see shaurya babu feeding our laddo but nothing like that happened but today Mahek fed him and I was like "awww" πŸ˜ƒ
MehRya moments were breathtakingly beautiful ..I was surprised and lost at the same time πŸ˜†
Loved the epi very much except the last part 😭
And awara bhaiya Itna dar Gaya ki sussu kardiya πŸ˜†
Waiting for tomorrow's epi,TFS Sam darling ⭐️

I don't know what we as international viewers would do without your LU.
Keep up the good work! Love you woman! πŸ˜†

Thanks sanjh and welcome... i have started this LU just for u guys... who can't watch it live who have to wait for the episode to be uploaded... And seriously i enjoy discussing more than watching it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks a ton Sham...! 

So...Shaurya was the Yin-Yang symbol today...!

Sorry...impossible for me to be much active these days Sham...! Weather is very bad here...snowstorm and   -degree temperature...! After my personal commitment...every evening helping the other volunteers in finding warm meals and safe shelters for the homeless, it's freezing cold outside...! I'm returning back to my studio late...and I need to complete my assignments, don't have enough time to relax and visit forum...! I'll be active in week-end...! Take care...! πŸ€—

Always welcome waidu.. πŸ€—
Yes its snow everywhere.. keep urself safe... and keep the great work doing like this...
Hope to cu active soon πŸ˜Š
Musharat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shaurya believed his love awara,who told half truth.
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Welcome sara... and look at your posts.. Looks like spamming is in full swing... Soon u wil sizzle girl⭐️

U know i was just wishing kaash mujhy ek din ke liye powers mil jaye... toh mein uski body mein ghuss kar dekhoon ke aakhir isky dimaag aur dil mein chal kya raha hai...😲😲😲

Diabaties ki dukaan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sham i also want to ghusofy into his body and get to know what is he upto!!A devil he is!!Yeah i hope i will be sizzler soon and yeh sab kv ke at ka kamal hainπŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samusaaa

Sham i also want to ghusofy into his body and get to know what is he upto!!A devil he is!!Yeah i hope i will be sizzler soon and yeh sab kv ke at ka kamal hainπŸ˜‰

Chalo phir dono milkar ghusofy karty hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know i know you are wandering alone in that AT... sometimes it looks so scary πŸ˜›πŸ˜›