Adi's twisted definition of Family

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

However many episodes have happened, all throughout them Mr. Adi is trying to keep his "family together"  and I understand, His wife wants his father to go to an asylum and his kaki kaka don't know the truth about his wife. But what i don't understand is he somehow has 2 kids with a wife he hates but is determined to stay married to her because his family likes her and now he might have a flirtation with a girl who shares his moral perspective.  He won't let kaka, kaki go ahmedabad because his family will "break" ...I wish jhanvi or his kids teach him the magic of a phone or skype 

so,

Im genuinely worried about Adi's definition of Family  ðŸ˜†

Although Nisha's character is shown as grey but it leans toward black. So far, her character is one dimensional and without going into too much detail. I sort of like Nisha, Like I understand why she is after this money and the CEO position. but we have hints that she wasn't like this from the start. Especially the first year of there marriage. 

I really really hope the writers and show creatives don't delay this crucial info and let us viewers know and allow it to add dimension to her character and also show us Adi's thought process regarding his defination of family and give us some insight into his relationship with his father. 

The father is  where I think all went "downhill"...Father got ill, Kaki Kaka came into picture, Nisha felt hurt and maybe she was promised the position but Adi gave it to Kaka, etc.

Thoughts?

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nisha character now completely gone as she falsely filed domestic violence case on adi..
nisha tried to to kill his father twice..tried to to burn newly wed girl..tried to harm kaki..

i dont know why adi still want to remain with nisha even after so many criminal acts..its beyond my imagination..
Edited by rajh - 7 years ago
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes something big has happened for sure otherwise I dont think Nisha would act this bad. Her grey character is so appealing and no matter what she does it is done with such skill (kudos to Ridhi for that) 
His definition of family is certainly very complex but I just think he is overly-protective and he just wants to be the best son so he is enduring all of the hate from Nisha to protect his family. I think it is too early to say ! Right now I have no idea what could have happened! ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤“
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this entire show is confusing, why is the wife like this and why is the husband such a fool, if he truly love his family get them out of his crazy wife reach or divorce the woman.
This show is irritating, Jhanvi character is the saving grace, i want to slap everyone else.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: latanzia

this entire show is confusing, why is the wife like this and why is the husband such a fool, if he truly love his family get them out of his crazy wife reach or divorce the woman.

This show is irritating, Jhanvi character is the saving grace, i want to slap everyone else.

EXACTLY my point. Like do the writers have a plot line for the show for they are just winging the show. It makes no sense what soever. 
Regarding Jhanvi, so far she seems like the only normal one but i hv a feeling the writers will make her the " oh so great righteous one"  and she'll become a sati savitri types
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

nisha character now completely gone as she falsely filed domestic violence case on adi..

nisha tried to to kill his father twice..tried to to burn newly wed girl..tried to harm kaki..

i dont know why adi still want to remain with nisha even after so many criminal acts..its beyond my imagination..

If  writers are keep showing all these nonsense, show will loose the charm.

AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its just a wild guess may be she is power hungry from the beginning & put up a act in front of kaki maa to marry Adi thinking she will make him dance to her tunes, which hasn't happened leaving her with nasty tricks 
Unless there is some back story to justify her actions (like Kaki Maa & Kaku Sa being evil) as of now Nisha is black, lighter shades though !!
Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

EXACTLY my point. Like do the writers have a plot line for the show for they are just winging the show. It makes no sense what soever. 

Regarding Jhanvi, so far she seems like the only normal one but i hv a feeling the writers will make her the " oh so great righteous one"  and she'll become a sati savitri types

I agree, the storyline is all over the place. I don't understand whats going on with Adi and Nisha and they are stretching this CEO thing way too much. Nisha will keep doing cruel things and then it will become repetitive. I want to see how they build up Jhanvi getting involved in Adi's family life.