Sriti Jha, Divyanka Tripathi, Rakhi Sawant, 10 worst dressed celebs

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Sriti Jha, Divyanka Tripathi, Rakhi Sawant, 10 worst dressed celebrities at the Zee Rishtey Awards 2017 - view HQ pics

Divyanka Tripathi, Sriti Jha, Kamya Panjabi and seven other celebrities who disappointed our fashion police at the Zee Rishtey Awards 2017.

By Anusha Iyengar | Updated: February 7, 2017 12:21 am
2.5kSHARES
Sriti Jha, Divyanka Tripathi, Rakhi Sawant, 10 worst dressed celebrities at the Zee Rishtey Awards 2017 - view HQ pics

Awards night is one reason for celebrities to up their style game. While some TV celebs impressed us at the Zee Rishtey awards, there were some who wore absolutely cringe-worthy outfits, which was clearly not fit for a glam night. Sriti Jha, Divyanka Tripathi, Shikha Singh, Kamya Panjabi, Vin Rana, Karan Vohra and some more celebrities made their entry in our worst dressed list. And we had honestly expected more from some of these celebs since their Instagram game was up to the mark. Sriti Jha was just few steps away from entering Fashionville but her red carpet outfit was way too disappointing.

We were shocked with Divyanka Tripathi's outfit. Someone who wore such beautiful outfits at her wedding and her entire Australia trip, it was rather disappointing to see her in the red sari with jewellery that really didn't go with the sari. She seemed more like she was attending a wedding reception instead of an awards night. These are not the only worst dressed celebs in our list. Check out these worst dressed celebrities at the Zee Rishtey Awards 2017 right here and tell us if you agree with us. 

Divyanka-Tripathi

Edited by Manan_Pani_fan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no offence to anyone
but even I felt the same about her outfit
I felt more like a wedding reception party outfit than something that u wear for an award show
kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts. Didnt like her sari look at all for the awards night. Such a pretty woman, but she disappointed me this time. Very gaudy look
UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This article is resonating my thoughts! 
_.Mehak._ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No offence but she looks fat in this outfit.

Even Vivek's shoes aren't luking gud with his suitEdited by _.Mehak._ - 7 years ago
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really she is looking like she is dressed for karvachauth function ..
It didn't get anywere close to award function...
Of all she has selected red
Very disappointing
I m very much impressed with her dressing during her marriage .

--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a disaster simply because she looked so fat. Don't like beating around the bush when it comes to critiquing fashion blunders. The saree didn't look gaudy, a bit loud color but a suitable figure could have easily covered up the loudness. I'd read the full article, it seemed like the author didn't like ladies wearing simple non-glamorous sarees in the award show! I don't agree with that. I've seen Divyanka wearing pretty simple sarees while attending functions back in 2014 and she looked gorgeous in them.