Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for information sania. May be he changed now after 2 and marriage.. lol.. btw yeah, he can play positive role too..but I don't think it's in cvs mind.. they will make him gray like kk and more torture on us.. btw by replacing dhruv with this actor, I think sehban come back chances r less.. btw also they need strong negative characters post leap too.. so they can use new dhruv that way.. I don't think he will sign the show to stand in the middle of crowd type scenes
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: greeshma014

Thanks for information sania. May be he changed now after 2 and marriage.. lol.. btw yeah, he can play positive role too..but I don't think it's in cvs mind.. they will make him gray like kk and more torture on us.. btw by replacing dhruv with this actor, I think sehban come back chances r less.. btw also they need strong negative characters post leap too.. so they can use new dhruv that way.. I don't think he will sign the show to stand in the middle of crowd type scenes

oh i don't think KK is coming back. Yeah let's see what they are going to do with Dhruv's character now
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think Aisha's jail wala idea for bihaan is good for future story. Other than ml... that way they can keep thahaan apart.. also -bihaan will distance himself from thapki and baby as he doesn't want his baby to know that he is in jail.. so he won't meet thapki and baby for all this years.. after 7 years he will come back..
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just checked his fb account...he is a changed man now...a family-oriented person. So i have edited my comments.
The best news is that Ankit is not part of the show anymore 😃 Hope Jatin would do justice to Dhruv this tym..
SEPARATION, Urgh.. 😡😡 
Atleast this time it shouldn't be because of any misunderstanding plot. Fed up of misunderstandings b/w leads in telly soaps 🤢
However Bihaan should definitely go through a ML, then our expectations will get fulfilled 😆
Edited by SewzVB - 7 years ago
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if they separate thahaan individually then the show is over... people are fed up with separation
Sangitha thumbnail
Pata nahi kya honewaala hai.They are shooting at the film city hellipad.Anybody can fall down in cliff.