Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pooja2109

sania bihu men loss ke chances kaise😕dhruv before leap change hoga ya post leap plastic surgery karke aayega remember na that carved fruits😆

Agar bihu ml track hoga to meri bhi iccha puri ho jayegi😉
Toh mera guess sahi tha in an attempt to save baby and dhruv bihaan will fall of the cliff😛
Thahaan separation toh hai par maza aayega😆

i'll any day prefer Bihu having an accident or falling off the cliff...than ThaHaan misunderstanding each other again. 

Edited by dynamic_doll - 7 years ago
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Same thoughts sania. He got best villain award too .. I think they r going to make him bad boy once again..it seems like it's going to be dhruv's revenge
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

I googled him.. he is famous actor.. he is more suitable to play negative role.. omg..I'm sensing sapola danger..

u too greeshu saying sapola danger
It means bihu ml and dhruv turning to get gloser to thapki and thahasn baby
For this aditi have to die na😕
dynamic_doll thumbnail

I googled him.. he is famous actor.. he is more suitable to play negative role.. omg..I'm sensing sapola danger..

yes he can become Sapola again 
dynamic_doll thumbnail

dhruv sapola kyu banega woh toh aditi se pyaar karta hai na😕
Waise bihu ml chances kitne hai😉😆

arre phir se Sapola banane ka matlab ye nahin hai ke he will once again chase Thapki...Sapola banana matlab...phir se negative hona 
Edited by dynamic_doll - 7 years ago
Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

@Aisha and @Gree
i know him since Kasturi days...and then i had followed that Nach Baliye season in which he and Priya participated...their love-story was adorable so i kinda liked them but then things got ugly between them and they got divorced...post that i have often seen him with the bad guys of industry...excessive partying, drinking and all.
But from past 1-2 years he has maintained a low-profile...and he got re-married too so may be he has changed his ways now.
But one more thing about this replacement has upset me...Jatin can play both positive and negative roles convincingly...toh kahin phir se Dhruv Sapola na ban jaye 

Ab naye actor ko laye hai to use kuchh story to deni padegi..n wo negative hi story aayegi...par wapis sapola...no...bcz already he has two wives ab thapki nahi...😆

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

u too greeshu saying sapola danger

It means bihu ml and dhruv turning to get gloser to thapki and thahasn baby
For this aditi have to die na😕

he won't turn obsessive lover.. he can take revenge from thahaan for some xyz reason Na like kk did
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Same thoughts sania. He got best villain award too .. I think they r going to make him bad boy once again..it seems like it's going to be dhruv's revenge

And he can even brainwash Aditi against Thapki and Bihaan...Shadz toh pehle hi ThaHaan ke against planning aur plotting karti rehti hai 
but Jatin has played a lot of positive characters too...so i really hope he stays positive in TPK too
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess Dhruv ka aik baby gum jayega and he will blame Bihaan for it. Bihaan can also go to jail for some one's murder. And wapas aaye after leap. Dont know watb will happen but I guess mow the story will have so e role for Dhruv too
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namu87

Ab naye actor ko laye hai to use kuchh story to deni padegi..n wo negative hi story aayegi...par wapis sapola...no...bcz already he has two wives ab thapki nahi...😆

I said na...becoming Sapola again doesn't mean he will once again try to get Thapki back in his wife...phir se Sapola banana matlab phir se negative hona...he can turn negative for any reason...may be to avenge the death of his baby