Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

Wow . The Brillz, your words, your wit, your logic leaves me speechless. I have become your no1 fan. From now I will like every comment of yours if even I do not understand it. 
Can you please be our Lopa love ambassador? We need smart people to send our Lopa love messages. 😳

You know, today I saw Lopa's picture on my coffee cup, then I went to eat breakfast, and you won't believe the magic which happened-  Lopa's reflection was on my plate smiling next to the egg sunny-side up.

Are these messages from the universe? Lopa next to anda? 
Please tell, you seem very smart. 

Lopa FTW. 🥳

My words, my wit, my logic- all of it is because of Lopu only theek hai 😳
Ever since Lopu zindagi mein aayi hai, hum esmart ho gaye. To be as esmart as me, you need to love Lopu tahe dil se. Lopu needs to change your life- just the way she changed the meaning of the word secret for me. 😳

You need to love Lopu until you start seeing her everywhere. Sahi raaste par chal rahi ho tum. Just don't forget to wish the rest of the Lopu lovers GM, GE and GN. 

Lopu ka barter hum sone se just pehle karte hai, don't miss it. Everyone should get their fair share of her. 😳

Welcome to Lopu army, baby Lopu lover. ❤️

Queen Lopu FTW! ⭐️🥳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
No Fanbase Groupism Or Instigating any Member/Fan base: No single fan group will try to dominate or create a ruckus on the forum. Tolerate and learn to respect other's choices. Please do NOT rile or instigate any fan base group or member. Name calling or code names are NOT allowed towards any member or fan group. If found, strict action will be taken against the offender/s in question.

Topic closed
BB10 DT