Difference between GC tweets now n before...

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
When he got out..after he got out he used to get so blushing when someone mentioned gaurbani videos in their tweets...or refered to them..i mean he was sooo ok n happy happy when gaurbani n codewords were asked..he retweet anything gaurbaani...like he loved the fact ppl shipped them..at least thats what his tweets showed..now all of a sudden his tweets r so philosophical...his latest ig is about sadness..n finding ur soul n blah n dissapointment n coping...n blah blah...bbut wht i dont get is if he knew she was ina relnship..y did he happily get shipped...n why is he giving sulking vibes now...n also if he is ina rels as he mentiond in unseen..then y all this drama.. Lol ab toh big boss khatam ho gaya...lololol...but kuch toh triangle chal raha hai...i dono pehley itna khush rehta tha twitter pe ab sulking mode
..i dono..i just said wht i observed..i love gaurbani.. Also i like  gaurav a lot..so i want him to b happy..i hope this sulkfest is just yun hi...i also wish colors hadnt promoted gaurbani so much ki hum itneey attached ho jaaye...:( 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think too much is being read into all these Tweets and IG posts.
Anyways with GC he always tended to be mysterious about the whole thing, whereas on the other hand Bani was always very clear about it, from the very beginning till now. Even Salman on WKWs or any guests and for that matter even during the panel discussion Puneet had said that from Bani's side it was always very clear. 

Also I dont think it's a big deal if they dont keep replying to every tweet, when dey can so easily do it privately thru phone calls and watsapp.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar gaubani ka fever sab Mai cha geyi... Specially yuv k post k bad gaubani fans bawal macha rakkha hai... Bani is totally clear... But sometimes uski kuch cheese like bed pe gc ka pix lagake rakhna , max time gc Jane k bad uski scarf , tea shirt pehen k rehena . Iyea dekkhar bani fan socha shahed bani move on kar rahi hai.. And most imp jab gauhar kaha bahar koyi wait nehi kar raha hai and bahar akar gc ka interview, bani KO uski adhe hisse bulana iyea dekhkar gaubani fans KO laga probably gc bhi bani se attached hogeya tha... Uske bad gauhar se milna , and gauhar yuv ko pasand nehi karte ... Yuv ka koyi support nehi dekkhar shahed GC bhi fallen on Bani... And gaubani fans to chahte ha unka beech kuch Ho...

But bahar akar yuv ka dher sari childish post , bani KO lekar obsessyshow and also bani yuv Ki post KO like comment kar rahi hai jo dekkhar GC bhi shahed samajh geya... Kal bani ka retweet ka jawab bhi nehi dia... Kal bani Ki romantic post k bad yuv ka romantic post then GC ka sad shi philosophical post... Kuch to triangle hayi ... Jo bhi Ho... Dono apni jaga per happy rahe...

GC ko unhappy dekkhar accha nehi lagraha hai... 😭Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
People need to stop overanalysing :|
I fail to understand the constant need to put everyone under a microscope.

OMG! x didn't like that photo of y, he must hate her. OMG! x liked that photo of y, they are in love!

*rolls eyes*
This is not how life works.
Honestly, I see no difference in anyone or anything. BB gets you attention and celebs do feel entitled to pay back that same attention to people few days after their exit and after that the excitement dies down both in fans and the star to an extent.
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Yaar gaubani ka fever sab Mai cha geyi... Specially yuv k post k bad gaubani fans bawal macha rakkha hai... Bani is totally clear... But sometimes uski kuch cheese like bed pe gc ka pix lagake rakhna , max time gc Jane k bad uski scarf , tea shirt pehen k rehena . Iyea dekkhar bani fan socha shahed bani move on kar rahi hai.. And most imp jab gauhar kaha bahar koyi wait nehi kar raha hai and bahar akar gc ka interview, bani KO uski adhe hisse bulana iyea dekhkar gaubani fans KO laga probably gc bhi bani se attached hogeya tha... Uske bad gauhar se milna , and gauhar yuv ko pasand nehi karte ... Yuv ka koyi support nehi dekkhar shahed GC bhi fallen on Bani... And gaubani fans to chahte ha unka beech kuch Ho...

But bahar akar yuv ka dher sari childish post , bani KO lekar obsessyshow and also bani yuv Ki post KO like comment kar rahi hai jo dekkhar GC bhi shahed samajh geya... Kal bani ka retweet ka jawab bhi nehi dia... Kal bani Ki romantic post k bad yuv ka romantic post then GC ka sad shi philosophical post... Kuch to triangle hayi ... Jo bhi Ho... Dono apni jaga per happy rahe...

GC ko unhappy dekkhar accha nehi lagraha hai... 😭

gaurbani fans become so much in love with yaurbani that they can't see the fact

I was also a gaurbani fan but like their friendship
but what he did with her during nominations brusing ballon I never forget that
yah he asked appology & bani forgave him, also he support her outside but didn't forget
it
* bani wear gc's pink shirt but under it she wears yuvi 's t shirt, so that ckears she didn't forgive his bf ( yah she has different way to keep attached with her close ones, which she did to keep their thing to close to her)

* gauhar said nothing is waiting for you outside just then bani said ye usko de dena, now yuvraj was called nothing so gauhar used it & bani understand later

* the think gauhar don't like yuvi. its was bani said when they are not started dating they look at each other & smile which irritted gauhar & she said I don't want to see his smile & why you are saw & give smile him
it proves gauhar is protected towards bani, any best friend do that.

but gauhar don't like yuvi & she said it to gaurav when they meet it is something imagination for me.
Jay_tapori thumbnail
I remember there was a time when gaurav even told rahul...main nahi chahta ki woh bani  aisey koi expectation  rakhey mujhsey jo mujhey ussey nahi..that was during jason era n baloon era...fir sorry worry ho gaya.. Nsab theek ho gaya..i amwondering if bani saw that clip of his convo with rahul.. Wher i thot he was quite mean... And i still hvnt understood baloon task ke gadbad ko gc ne kaisey interpretatively explain kiya... N i also dint understand taxi task..all i understand is jaatey jaateey ek pyaara sa rishta ban gaya tha..n aftr he came out aur pyaara lagney laga..gaurbanians ko..his tshirt scarf..his immediate tweet..this is more tougher than v thot..than i thot waali line...woh sab kya tha...yeh gaurbanians ne JUST SHIP NAHI KIYA yun hi..kuch baat toh thi...pukka aisi explossive real waali chemistry not artificial...
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kuch to hai  i feel bad for Gaurav bani to hamesha clear rahe hai  Edited by maheen55 - 7 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

People need to stop overanalysing :|
I fail to understand the constant need to put everyone under a microscope.

OMG! x didn't like that photo of y, he must hate her. OMG! x liked that photo of y, they are in love!

*rolls eyes*
This is not how life works.
Honestly, I see no difference in anyone or anything. BB gets you attention and celebs do feel entitled to pay back that same attention to people few days after their exit and after that the excitement dies down both in fans and the star to an extent.

i dono gaurbani were v pkeasant n sane... N real..naturally ppl got pulled to tht magnetism of their saath..even bb cudnt resist akniwleging it... I am not fully clued in on whats takin place on ig..but then i agree frm what i read that its not very right...but fans are fans hence are fans..lol  i think fan feel cheated.. Waisey bani did maintain a distance... Even in dances... Even in last main hoon hero tera dance he told bani dedo haath for a change...tht means she maintained a distance always...so ther was clarity always frm her side lines were always drawn..pata nahi hum gaurbanians par fir bhi kyu kyu gaurbani ka itna fever chadh gaya..love ia blind shippin is blinder.. Lol aur kya kahoon
NathuPyare thumbnail
seems like GC has finally seen the light πŸ˜›
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

seems like GC has finally seen the lightπŸ˜›

Pyar ka signal 🀣