Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I wanted Raghav and Naina to bajao band of Mehras..I wanted to see Mehras struggling in their day to day life in absence of Raghav...but that is not likely to happen now

there is still scope for that. abhi bhi to bas bahar gaye hai. thoda time lagega for the effect to sink in. u never know post the leap wohi track  ho, Mehras cannot sustain, and Veer nikamma totally ruining in life in aiso-araam, and Chachu manipulating ways and company going for a toss.

tab Dadi also regains her hosh, and Raghav steps in to take the business forward just for dadi.

ab end fact remains, Mehra ka ghar is the main set🤣
koi aye koi jaye, main set jidhar, main story bhi udhar🤣
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, what makes you think this surrogacy track will separate Raina and then there will be a leap? I have a feeling that will not be the case.
Adaa in her interview int he segment said she is not negative and her role is cameo (this could change at any time I know)

She said she will bring a change into Raina's life but I am sure she said positive. Her entry/track may bring Raina closer. 

Raghav will become rich but I still think there will be a track in which there will be clash with the Mehra's and I think that Sanjana is going to go after Raqhav... once he is rich... that is inevitable. She was already sulking in the raina ice-cream nok jok in the house scene which was shown in the segment.

I definitely think there will be a leap.. but only a small one.. like 6 months or so... a MU will be created but I think via Mehra's. By then Raina would realise amongst each other that they are in love but never confess at that point. They separate but love/hate each other.

This is just my opinion ðŸ˜³

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash k

Guys, what makes you think this surrogacy track will separate Raina and then there will be a leap? I have a feeling that will not be the case.

Adaa in her interview int he segment said she is not negative and her role is cameo (this could change at any time I know)

She said she will bring a change into Raina's life but I am sure she said positive. Her entry/track may bring Raina closer. 

Raghav will become rich but I still think there will be a track in which there will be clash with the Mehra's and I think that Sanjana is going to go after Raqhav... once he is rich... that is inevitable. She was already sulking in the raina ice-cream nok jok in the house scene which was shown in the segment.

I definitely think there will be a leap.. but only a small one.. like 6 months or so... a MU will be created but I think via Mehra's. By then Raina would realise amongst each other that they are in love but never confess at that point. They separate but love/hate each other.

if there isnt a leap, i dont think they will carry on with showing naina pregnant. or they might.

and speaking from BT experience there is always separation involved with a leap, otherwise with leads together, why take a leap? the story is of the leads, when together, their story should be shown, and since they are not together, hence the leap
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

This is just my opinion😳

Makers are bringing surrogacy track which is a major twist that's why we are guessing that it may lead to Raina's separation...only then this major twist will bring major change & impact on story line
--Priya-- thumbnail

I hope the above  is the case since I dont fancy seeing another MATSH misunderstanding revenge track
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

if there isnt a leap, i dont think they will carry on with showing naina pregnant. or they might.

and speaking from BT experience there is always separation involved with a leap, otherwise with leads together, why take a leap? the story is of the leads, when together, their story should be shown, and since they are not together, hence the leap

I have watched enough of BT also ðŸ˜†   There will definitely be a leap... I want a separation track with angst/passionate love but I do not think that the surrogacy track will be the reason. I think it will be Mehra/Sanjana plotting/scheming. 
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

there is still scope for that. abhi bhi to bas bahar gaye hai. thoda time lagega for the effect to sink in. u never know post the leap wohi track ho, Mehras cannot sustain, and Veer nikamma totally ruining in life in aiso-araam, and Chachu manipulating ways and company going for a toss.

tab Dadi also regains her hosh, and Raghav steps in to take the business forward just for dadi.

ab end fact remains, Mehra ka ghar is the main set🤣
koi aye koi jaye, main set jidhar, main story bhi udhar🤣

Sabse bada loacha vahi hai..Mehra house is the major set and that artificial set for all outdoor locations 😆
Story ko ghuma phira kar vaheen set kar denge
well-wisher thumbnail
Another way of looking at this track is that this will make Raghav realize to what extent Naina can go to support him...it will be most welcome thing for viewer like me but will it create requisite drama required for TRP
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

I have watched enough of BT also ðŸ˜†   There will definitely be a leap... I want a separation track with angst/passionate love but I do not think that the surrogacy track will be the reason. I think it will be Mehra/Sanjana plotting/scheming. 

did u underestimate the mahaanta of our leads???

Naina would think raghav would not agree her to be the surrogate mother, hence she will try to distance herself from Raghva, or Ahana might impose a condition that no one should know, hence Naina would be obliged to break raghav;s heart and move away from him.

and good-fornothing Mehras will find this perfect reason/opportunity to now kaan bharo and further make Raghav feel low, that Naina ditched him. and Raghav would eventually start believing he is not loved, not wanted, and he can be upto no good, so he totally immerses himself in work, and finally post leap he is successful but a changed man. He will have shed of his happy go lucky nature and be the brooding types.
and with Time Naina would further develop her feeling for Raghav, but would not come back believing he will have moved on.

but destiny will bring them back together like destiny always has planned 
--Priya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Another way of looking at this track is that this will make Raghav realize to what extent Naina can go to support him...it will be most welcome thing for viewer like me but will it create requisite drama required for TRP

I'd much prefer that. Its something that hasnt been done before, all our theories and predictions are going by what we've seen already. If we were to get the above track then it would be something new and it may just pull in the TRPs
Edited by --Priya-- - 7 years ago