Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ash k

Yep definitely! Also, at the moment that Mehek has a better track and people seem to like Kinners mixed with sister being sauthan. ðŸ˜†

I think Pardes has the potential to beat both and I am glad BT are actually starting to do something about it and also have noticed more articles and SBS segments are shown... before they would miss a say or 2 out with the segments or repeat the same ones for a couple of days.. now we get new segments. 

am glad CVs have woken up from their slumber
rnm_83 thumbnail
Hey bhagwaan ..love story shuru nahi huyi aur hospital tracks...nikammi sanju bhi toh yeh nahi kar sakti...naina ko hi Karna hoga raghav ka kya hoga😕
See maiyaa show hai  thodi khushi bahut saare gham😆
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

am glad CVs have woken up from their slumber

Just listened to Adaas interview in the segment.. she said.. Aahana ' Raina koh thora sa hila dhega but definitely not in a negative way' - this is what makes me think this track won't cause separation but more so bring Raina closer.. but again this thought of mine could be wrong😆
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash k

Just listened to Adaas interview in the segment.. she said.. Aahana ' Raina koh thora sa hila dhega but definitely not in a negative way' - this is what makes me think this track won't cause separation but more so bring Raina closer.. but again this thought of mine could be wrong😆

bas jo bhi karo Trp rise kara do
we hope not, cause ultimately we love Raina and dont wish to see them separated.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
As such Adaa bohat sabhal sabhal kar bol rahee thi...kya batana chahiye abhi aur kya nahi 😆

She said Ahana wants something which is not revealed..yaar surrogacy deal to har segment mein reveal ho gaya 😳 . Ada went to the extent that Naina has more or less agreed to become surrogate mother
--Priya-- thumbnail
^ She also says Naina has almost made up her remind and she can understand Ahanaa's dilemma since they're both emotional. Positive + Surrogacy kaise ho sakta hai?  Edited by --Priya-- - 7 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
Aur  ek jagah surogacy ka track chalu hone wala hai...aise mein yahan bhi...I just hope raghav ko pata chale bas ...Rona mujhse nahi hoga isse better veerana ka obsession😭
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

As such Adaa bohat sabhal sabhal kar bol rahee thi...kya batana chahiye abhi aur kya nahi 😆

She said Ahana wants something which is not revealed..yaar surrogacy deal to har segment mein reveal ho gaya 😳 . Ada went to the extent that Naina has more or less agreed to become surrogate mother

dii Adaa usually reveals every track, naagin times also she would give away and Arjun would be like tune sab bol diya inko, and Adaa would make the cute guilty faces😆
well-wisher thumbnail
Hamare cvs ka bhi kamal dekho..itni jadi Naina ne mind make up bhi kar liya...in other shows it would have taken 10-15 episodes..will she agree will she not 😛

Why they rush things so much..emotional connect build up nahi hota
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

dii Adaa usually reveals every track, naagin times also she would give away and Arjun would be like tune sab bol diya inko, and Adaa would make the cute guilty faces😆

Though she tried to be careful but she revealed so much about the track & her character