Nice teaser..
almin25 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ohhooo kya teaser Dii πŸ˜ƒ
Janna padega aisa hua kiii,waitinggg for the next update 😊
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Confusion hi confusion hai..solution tum bta do..
Maan has already lost his first child..with whom ?
Neways I still don't have any sympathy for that man.
Watever he does and how much he repents won't be enough , never...will be waiting for further updates...
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Marium_maan

Wow 2nd thread Congratulations... I didn't realize at all that 1st thread was ending... I'm so much into Ur story that I don't realized other thing...

And Thank u so much for teaser I'll not trouble U if U give me Such beautiful teaser... U know Maan done So many things that it's seems impossible to forgive him but when I read the teaser no not for once the thought cross me that he had tortured geet so much... And that's what U do with Ur readers with ur story... Hahaha force to change their opinion... Just think their were no such things that After seeing teaser my opinion will change regarding Maan but when I read I felt my heart has melt a little... Why it happened I don't know But I think Maan was upset when He lost his 1st child... Was it from Loveena Or some other girl But Is it possible Maan being upset about that lost because till now the way U have showed His character and Behaviour it doesn't seem he can have a soft heart... Well that was his 2nd child with geet...but Did he acknowledge how much pain must have been through geet to bear the loss... If he know that a little bit than Why he give her pain like this... Whole family has tortured her so much and he did nothing... U know in last part when he had given geet injection I've felt it was for her own good that was not drug... I've felt it when I've read that part for 3rd time...

I have never that doubt Maan being Arpita's son it was clear on character sketch it self she has two son... And Geet being Running away ...this family is so powerful she can't ESCAPE and if she by any chance get successful also they will caught her again I know that... Giving early parts Now to build up a story nicely it needs time and I understand that Clearly and already you are managing few stories together so it will need time and U also need to take care of Your health di...

And U know I am really interested in this story that is why I trouble U saying to give early updates but that doesn't mean I don't have patience... I do have that ...and what U said in last if we don't have enough patience We can Leave... Aahh That's not gonna happen ever... Etni jaldi picha nahi chodni Bali tumhara πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Sare que puchh liye kuchh to bacha k rakha baby πŸ˜†
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread
Very emotional teaser
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
Nice teaser..
Wht was that..  Maan is feeling something about his & Geet's child..  & is he really lost his 2 children?
how come?    Update soon..waiting 

Congrats for new threadπŸ‘ Edited by nehakapoor7 - 7 years ago
Asheley thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread Richa

My curiosity is increased much after reading teaser

Finally he got to know he lost his child

But does he know he is the reason ??

I will keep patience and i will wait

Thanks for the teaser

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread & shocking teaser
Waiting 4 updt
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread [:D/]
awesome & saddy teaser... geet was crying for her child & maan was in pain
waiting for update
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice teaser confusion maan said that which baby geet lose its his 2nd child n he lst firsr but with whom waiting for the update soon