Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 18 Geet is happy seeing maan with mannat. Annie took mannat from maan and decided to call the police but Geet stops her. she told them that maan is the one who saved Geet from abortion . Maan talked to Geet and she forgives him. Maan told Geet he wants to stay with them.
Amiyousuf thumbnail
Mann goes to his mom and told that he want to get rid of his drug addiction but he didn't say actual truth to his mom and he is joined in rehabilitation and got cured in three months after that he asked his mom that he want to join the business in delhi branch and goes to Geet along with Adi and Yash Geet let him in her house.
Amiyousuf thumbnail
Part 19 Mann goes to his mom and told that he want to get rid of his drug addiction but he didn't say actual truth to his mom and he is joined in rehabilitation and got cured in three months after that he asked his mom that he want to join the business in delhi branch and goes to Geet along with Adi and Yash Geet let him in her house.
Amiyousuf thumbnail
Part 20 Pinky is not able to digest that Maan and his friends are going live with them she accuses them and told that they are criminals and can't allow him to stay with them Annie also joined with pinky and supported her but Adi told that he is not bad he even take care of Geet and gives injections when she was bite by rats..Edited by Amiyousuf - 7 years ago
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan is a coward. Cant even stand for his baby? How he lost his baby? Did L cheat him?
Thank god they escape. Party time.
Now why he want her to torture more.
annieanwari thumbnail
Hello ðŸ˜Š I'm ur regular readers comments also but never get ur blog pwd u shift ur ff to blog  at very critical point where I'm eargly waiting to read more but not blog pwd plz can i have ur blog pwd so further reading should be possible😭

By the way maan is coward totally under control of  her mom  poor geet her  family hopefully his eyes open before its too late m😉
maan don't care 4 his baby as well😡

Looking fwd 4 ur reply along with blog pwd soon plz😉
Edited by annieanwari - 7 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: annieanwari

Hello ðŸ˜Š I'm ur regular readers comments also but never get ur blog pwd u shift ur ff to blog  at very critical point where I'm eargly waiting to read more but not blog pwd plz can i have ur blog pwd so further reading should be possible😭

By the way maan is coward totally under control of  her mom  poor geet her  family hopefully his eyes open before its too late m😉
maan don't care 4 his baby as well😡

Looking fwd 4 ur reply along with blog pwd soon plz😉

you said you always comment then why I don't see any?
mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maan is so weak from inside
geet is trying to understand him
maanat is their love angel 😊
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mehrunnesa

maan is so weak from inside
geet is trying to understand him