Posted: 7 years ago
I was going through slam book and noticed Cruiser talking about getting married this year. Now obviously it is his plan so nothing final.

Hippo wants to wish him well in this endeavor. I am sure girls will be queuing up to marry such a person (forum girls take notice) who has such a wonderful sense of humor.He remains positive, never fights and has such creativity and dedication that is nothing short of superstar stuff. He comes up with these funny topics with so much sincerity, dedication and do that year after year without wanting anything back and just to make others happy and smile is indeed one of the best quality in him and why he is one of my favorite member.

In that que..will be your dream girl. Good luck finding her.

Hippo on behalf of BB forum wishes you well.

Lipti gulaabon mein, simti hijaabon mein
Lipti gulaabon mein, simti hijaabon mein
Khwabo mein aati hai bheegi sharaabon mein
Paas rahti hai woh pal do pal, kaun?
Dream girl, dream girl
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal, dream girl
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such a cute post hippo ji.
Hope that cruiser jis wish will be fullfilled and he gets a hot and caring girl ( like lopa😆). 
Saara zamana haseenon ka deewana . Zaman kahe phir kyu bura h dil lagana😳
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So sweet of u Hippo ji.
All the best Cruiser ji. God bless u.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I like Bromance! ðŸ˜³ 

I hope Cursier ji ki gharwali khatiya khardi karde... Wish him best of luck for all the adventures, fights, nightmares he will go through and also i have no doubt it will be all worth it for all the love he'll get in the end. 

Hippo - you're always so cute and nice - that makes you more special, very thoughtful of you!!!! 
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My wishes to d most unbiased/gifted member (that i know),of this forum "Cruiser" for his married life

Mubarak ho tumko ye shaadi tumhari
Sadaa khush raho ye dua hai hamari

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pyaar, Dulaar and Mamta of you all is sincerely appreciated.
Posts on individual members not allowed, refer to rule wherever it can be found.

TOPIC CLOSED

Yours lovingly,

Mnx-12
K.S.Minion
-Prometheus
munnihyderabad

😛

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

I like Bromance! ðŸ˜³ 

I hope Cursier ji ki gharwali khatiya khardi karde... Wish him best of luck for all the adventures, fights, nightmares he will go through and also i have no doubt it will be all worth it for all the love he'll get in the end. 

Hippo - you're always so cute and nice - that makes you more special, very thoughtful of you!!!! 

Pencil please write a paragraph of 200 words to explain the above 3 words. 

Do you want our Cruiser to end up like this?

India-forum has given a post BB party. Cruiser and Zaandu (both dressed in all white) have arrived. Their entry catches the eye of all forum girls. 

A nok jhonk starts with some forum girls..Cruiser leaves. Zaandu has to and fro with one girl. 

While Cruiser relaxes on chair ..Zaandu and other male members start a song with female members joining in.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ixXgYlAAc[/YOUTUBE]

Here Joker83 (in hat) and Hunder (red shirt and blue jeans) are seen. Kadak Londa is on extreme right in coat and white pant

Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Best wishes to Mr Cruiser!
I hope you find a girl soon, because it is a herculean task, they have lot of nakhras- not the funny kind.
Always remember, your to be wife will always be right, no matter what- unless you want a flying joota to be aimed at you. 
The best marriage is the one of two similar minds, and beautiful souls. Or the one's matched on shaadi.com. 

Talking of marriage and love, has hippopotamus found love in another hippopotamusini or hippopotamus? 

on a cute note: this was very sweet of you Mr Hippo, I hope someone gifts you a watermelon and you be dancing on laila main laila on Cruiser's wedding day. 

Cruiser was always sought after...
A girl was crazy for him but he wanted his azaadi

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAK3vXECzlg[/YOUTUBE]

Aur kisise main ye kehati o kuch bhi kar jata 
mere ek ishare parto vo hasake mar jata 
na main shayar na main ashik na koi diwana 
main tujhape nahi marane wala main hoon bada sayaana