VENAI FF:YOU'RE ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME(Chapter:3 UPDATED!!)22/06/17

--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter:1

Early rays of the sun entered through the French windows.Her face serene ,the beams enhancing the glow on her cheeks.She woke up with a smile,turned to see the empty end of the bed..it had always been this empty..every morning she woke with a hope of seeing him next to her..her lips formed a curve at the thought of him sleeping next to her...which later on transformed into a sad smile.How she wished she could undo everything that had happened -----the marriage with him.

Jai Anantaneni,CEO of Anantaneni group of companies, a successful businessman, most charming personality,most eligible bachelor prior to his marriage with Vennela Akula...now Mrs.Vennela Jai Anantaneni.Everything was peaceful in their lifes until Latha, Jai's mother wanted him to get married soon.She knew her son was good looking and every girl would fall for his kind and compassionate behavior and ofcourse his good looks.But what she didn't know was her son was against it.Jai was clearly uninterested in looking for a girl...he didn't want a marriage...not now...he wanted to enjoy his bachelor life for some more time.

Jaiii..come down its already late...are you planning to stay forever infront of that mirror or what??...

(devuda..this child is too much for me to handle..hes already 26 but he behaves like an 8 year old..when will he ever grow up??..i need to bring a girl for him as soon as possible..huhh)Latha got frustrated at her sons behaviour.

He came down dashing as always in his silverish grey shirt and black denims and grinned at her.For a moment Latha was proud of having such a handsome son..but her anger crept in soon..he has made her late for her best friends daughter's wedding..arghh.

Now will you stand here and show me this grin or will you come with me...?she showed fake anger.He showed a sheepish grin..We'll go.

Wedding Venue

Jai's pov

I was wandering here and there...Ahhh...I picked myself from the ground ...even her..For a moment I forgot to blink...I have never seen someone like her before..ohh god..her petite frame clad in a Zaffre shaded saree..the drapes clinging to her perfect curves..her swan like neck adorned with a diamond pendant..earrings shaped like snow flakes...her lips ,lush and in the most perfect hue of pink I have ever seen...her smile ,contagious...her face and nose chiseled and above all her eyes...an ocean so full of depth ..I would love to drown in them forever.

Sorry...her sweet voice brought me back to the present.I didn't know for how long I have been staring at her.I mentally slapped myself for staring at her like that..she would have certainly thought I am an idiot. I managed to mumble an ''its ohhkk''.She smiled at him ,he returned it.She walked away.

I realized at the moment that my heart no longer beloged to me..it belonged to her..I found myself falling harder in love.I never thought mine would be a first at sight love.It was unexpected.Maybe that's why people say love happens in the most unexpected situations and with the most unexpected person.Ohh ..ohh I didn't even ask her name...arghh

Did she like me??who would not like me after all I'm soo handsome...what if she has a boyfriend??no no..impossible ..she would be waiting for someone like me...but what if she already got a prince charming...I hope not..

Jaii...Jaii ...I got a pat on my shoulder..ohh its my mom.

Have you gone mad Jai??What are you blabbering??People are looking at you...

Uhmm nothing amma..i was just worried about some office matters..he managed to convey.

Huhh what was I doing??Was I actually speaking to myself??god save me..she will definetely turn me into a loon.

I was restless,I wanted to see her one more time.I was not interested in all those wedding ceremonies..I moved towards the drinks.I was looking around sipping my mocktail and  as if my wish was granted ,I could see her sitting with her friends ,smiling endlessly...she looked ethereal...the cool breeze caressing her black licorice locks. I could listen her speaking...her voice is as sweet as honey.

'uhhm...I want to..have a lot of babies.''I heard her answer.A bright pink hue crept over her cheeks..she was blushing...I wanted to fulfil her wish.What am I even thinking??This is not good.I don't even know her name.I have to go from here before I lose my control.

Anantaneni Residence

night

You wouldn't allow me to sleep right??he had a smile remembering her.In a day his life had changed soo much...she brought in that change.All plans of bachelor life can go to hell now..he thought.

morning

He woke up with a smile.After washing himself,he dressed and got down for breakfast.His mom was in a jovial mood today,he didn't know why.

Amma,you seem so happy??what is it?? I bothered to ask.

Why wouldn't I be happy?My only son is getting married.She kissed him on his forehead.

What??I didn't know how to process this new piece of info.I think she is playing with me.

You don't have to look at me like that.I am not joking.I have found a girl for you and you both will get married soon.Thats it.

Amma this is not going to happen.I don't want to marry now.I don't want to.I have soo many things on my plate as of now.I...

I am not going to leave you this time Jai.You need to marry and I have decided it.Just tell me one thing.Do you love someone??

No..I don't love anyone..He managed to say.

Are you sure??

Yeah..

Then this marriage will happen.I don't want you to argue anymore.

Latha was too excited to become a mother in law..no actually a mother.she smiled at the thought.

I agreed to the marriage...and now look at me...I have lost my sense..I don't want this marriage..I want to be with her..funny isn't it??I don't even know her name.I know I am responsible for my condition..but it doesn't ease things..I am feeling more restless with each passing second.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a week..

Our marriage is fixed,one month from now.But I have every reason to be happy...I am getting married to the one whom I love...Vennela.

Hospital Corridor

Why do I feel something will go wrong..*sigh*

He was at the hospital...waiting for a report.Its been one and a half weeks since he is feeling this pain around his groin area..but didn't bother much after all he was busy with his engagement.He noticed swelling and the pain was getting incontrollable.

On first consultation I was administered with ibuprofen tablets..to reduce the pain..they had suggested to conduct a scrotal ultrasound.It did sound a bit scary..but undergoing an ultrasound didn't mean I had something..they were just checking..he tried to calm his mind.

I was called.I got up from the chair..I was taking small strides.Something didn't seem right.

I got inside the room..

Have a seat Mr.Jai..the doctor offered.

Well,as much as I hate to say this..there's really nothing much we can do..you have varicocele formations in your testicles and maybe you would never become a  father.We can try for a surgery..but..that wouldn't make much of a difference.

CHAPTER:2

CHAPTER:3

Edited by --Nazakaat-- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jahnavi1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's An Amazing Story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Loved it ..I always wanted to read something on Jai and Vennela ..
This is very different from the actual story ..very well written ...Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒthanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘ It's always a treat to read on Darling and Sweety !! 
Do continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahnavi1995

That's An Amazing Story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Loved it ..I always wanted to read something on Jai and Vennela ..

This is very different from the actual story ..very well written ...Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒthanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u dii๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeah it is...I was wondering whether I should take such a sensitive topic or not..i was confused whether I wud be able to do justice to the story's portrayal...but good to know u liked it dii๐Ÿ˜ณ

sure..maybe this week itself๐Ÿ˜Š
my pleasure๐Ÿ˜›
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

Beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘ It's always a treat to read on Darling and Sweety !! 

Do continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u sandhiya dii๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeah i know its always a treat to read something about your fav couple...not many write on D and S tho

yeah๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well done !!! ''' We got to see the author side of you through your fanfiction. Just curious, do you write for any blogs, articles etc. ?? If you haven't I think you may want to consider ( if not now maybe in future ) because as I read your post I sense that you have a zeal for writing so never give up !! All the best !!

Now to the story :

How she wished she could undo everything that had happened -----the marriage with him.

I didn't understand this part, why does she want to undo her marriage with him ??

Jai Anantaneni

I know his name was Jai in the movie, was there Anantaneni ??

Your take is different from the actual story in the movie she comes as his cousin but in your version he meets her first at a wedding. Bravo for your creativity!

"you have varicocele formations in your testicles and maybe you would never become a father.We can try for a surgery..but..that wouldn't make much of a difference."

Oh no !! Why why why ???????
Why must it be this way ??? This is sooo tragic !!!! Don't tell me Jai will start distancing himself from Vennela... On behalf of all Praanulians pls pls pls give a good, happy twist ( bundle of joy ) for our couple !

I think I'm jabbering too much can't help I got carried away... lol...

Looking forward to the next part.
๐Ÿ˜Š
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Well done !!! ''' We got to see the author side of you through your fanfiction. Just curious, do you write for any blogs, articles etc. ??yeah I do write fanfictions,normal stories and all๐Ÿ˜Š If you haven't I think you may want to consider ( if not now maybe in future ) because as I read your post I sense that you have a zeal for writing so never give up !! All the best !! thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ..I would never give up writing๐Ÿ˜Š

Now to the story :

How she wished she could undo everything that had happened -----the marriage with him.

I didn't understand this part, why does she want to undo her marriage with him ?? well she is confused,and the cause for her confusion is quite strong.

Jai Anantaneni

I know his name was Jai in the movie, was there Anantaneni ?? no..it was not there..i needed a surname for him..i checked the movie wiki..but there was no surname..so I added one myself๐Ÿ˜›

Your take is different from the actual story in the movie she comes as his cousin but in your version he meets her first at a wedding. Bravo for your creativity! hey..thanks buddy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"you have varicocele formations in your testicles and maybe you would never become a father.We can try for a surgery..but..that wouldn't make much of a difference."

Oh no !! Why why why ???????
why dis kolaveri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Why must it be this way ??? This is sooo tragic !!!! Don't tell me Jai will start distancing himself from Vennela... On behalf of all Praanulians pls pls pls give a good, happy twist ( bundle of joy ) for our couple ! trust me..praanu will be together at the end๐Ÿ˜Š..i wouldn't even think of separating them... though i have that idea for the upcoming story about them...uhmmm bundle of joy??is it possible??u read the last para didn't ya??

I think I'm jabbering too much can't help I got carried away... lol...
u r not...๐Ÿ˜ƒI love this blabbering actually๐Ÿ˜Š

Looking forward to the next part
๐Ÿ˜Š
I will post soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by mahadev07 - 7 years ago
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh ok ! Name selection for Jai is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Temporary separation is fine because that is needed sometimes to realise their love they have for each other ๐Ÿ˜‰ after little fights they should get back together !!

Yes I read the last part ๐Ÿ˜ญ that's why I am expecting a twist hoping some miracle would happen Jai gets alright and they can have babies as cute as them ๐Ÿ˜ณ even if it isn't that way no issues they can always adopt so long Jai-Vennela are together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you are the author of this story so feel free...

Is there a Manasa, Vanasa in this story for Jai to annoy Vennela ?? Lol... just kidding
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Oh ok ! Name selection for Jai is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thnx๐Ÿ˜Š

Temporary separation is fine because that is needed sometimes to realise their love they have for each other ๐Ÿ˜‰ after little fights they should get back together !!
there are no fights๐Ÿ˜Š...its something else
Yes I read the last part ๐Ÿ˜ญ that's why I am expecting a twist hoping some miracle would happen Jai gets alright and they can have babies as cute as them ๐Ÿ˜ณ even if it isn't that way no issues they can always adopt so long Jai-Vennela are together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you are the author of this story so feel free...
as much as I know this varicocele thing is hard to cure ๐Ÿค”...I am saying so depending on the little google work I did...I need to put some logic in the story and now bringing up the baby seems hard...I might consider it tho๐Ÿ˜Š

Is there a Manasa, Vanasa in this story for Jai to annoy Vennela ?? Lol... just kidding
hey how did u guess that buddy??..i do have a manasa in my story๐Ÿ˜†

megha2227 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful start๐Ÿ‘.  
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Next