Posted: 7 years ago
Beautifully penned
...n thanks for PM
deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Castile2

Yaa D!
Why no to spamming? The forum is dead without you and besides besides don't you wanna get rid of this pee color soonish? It's yuck,

alas broken promises.. I spammed and spammed well today dint I??

😆

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deltadawn

alas broken promises.. I spammed and spammed well today dint I??

😆

Yaa!! But all for a good cause!! 😆
So no complaints.. 😉
Itna toh chalta hai Boss ⭐️
Tinna28 thumbnail
Sorry i am late
Its too good
Shravan is in deep thougts but
Our sumo madam is thinking something else
She wanted to make baby
Only sumo can do such things
😆
But its lovely
You write it so well

Waiting for next ji

Luv ya
Tii se tinna 😛
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww beautiful dear...

Love,
Spandana
HappyLibran1910 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Cas 
Loved all ur cute lil Drabble's 😳 I seem to be making a habit of reading all FF in one go 😛

The centre of the room .. Always loved Shravan's room in the show .. It was not OTT rooms we see in recent shows are a very mundane one .. Was sleek n stylish !! Had class  jus like the owner 😳
Hence this Title bought so many memories 

Sumo giggling 😆 #expectedmuch 😆 can imagine a flabbergasted Shravan 😛

The insecurities still hovering around Shravan.. His cure Sumo .. Grt that they are all set to take their life into another phase 😊

Using your thread to thank all the writers in getting us " Shraman After Marriage "  .. This is what the whole fandom was waiting for with bated breath ! 

Resh and Dipti keep spamming 😉 love ur Drabble's 😛
Castile2 thumbnail
Pg 23Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
Castile2 thumbnail
Drabble #5~ Of Samosas', Bets and Love Confessions

Sumo stood at the foot of the bed, folding Shravan's clothes. She meticulously placed his clothes in different stacks, those which were to be ironed, others which had to be sent for drycleaning and his casual ones that he wore at home.

When she had asked Kamalji to let her do this on her own earlier that day, he had been shocked. Suman found it extremely funny but seeing that he was genuinely surprised at her request it stuck her how this might have been the first time someone had volunteered to do such a mundane chore for Shravan.

Which only reminded her again just how lonely her husband had been for all these years. She thought while stroking one of his shirts.

Husband.

The word still seemed so new to her but at the same time it just felt so right. To call Shravan her husband. It did funny little things to her and made her all giddy!

It had been three days since their confession in this very room, in the very center of it. Three days since her Shravan had finally confessed his love. Three days since they had shared their first kiss. Three days since they had started their new life.

Three days since their ridiculous bet. The thought made her chuckle lightly. Her husband was such a child but even she was a little tease. She hadn't confessed her love yet. And Shravan kept badgering her about it and before they knew, it had turned into a bet!

Even though this was extremely childish, Sumo still loved it. Seeing Shravan trying to get her to utter those three magical letters made her heart flutter and a pink tint to rise on her cheeks. But she had stayed her ground, until now.

"Sumo! Sumooo!"

She heard Shravan calling her. But didn't reply back and waited for him to come to their room. He promptly entered a few seconds later with something in his hands, Suman noticed from the corner of her eyes.

"Kyun apna gala faad ke chilla rahe ho? Me toh yahi hun..." She chided him lightly.

"Sumo dekho naa, kuch laya hun tumhaare liye!" Shravan said excitedly.

Something about that one sentence sent her reeling back to a time when she had been too naive and he had been too clueless. She had been too hopeful while he had been too much in denial. What a whacky mix they were!

She kept folding his dress shirts and without turning to him she replied with an amused smile.

"Pata hai, samose naa! Mere favorite halwai ke wahan she...!"

Shravan didn't say anything but she heard his exaggerated sigh and knew he must be rolling his eyes at her back. Finally done with the clothes, she turned around.

"Mujhe pata tha tum-"

She cut short seeing Shravan on his one knee in front of her, in the center of the room. He was holding a bunch of red tulips and a velvet box with the most beautiful emerald ring in it.

"Sumo I don't want to push you or anything, but those three words coming from you would mean the world to me. God knows how long I have waited for you but I am a human after all and a greedy one at that. Mrs. Shravan Malhotra, I love you and I want to marry you again and make you mine. Forever. Do you?"

Suman's eyes watered at that but she couldn't stop the giddy giggle from escaping her smiling lips. Shravan was still on the floor looking up at her expectantly.

"Yes! Yes I do!" She choked on her own words but the smile on her husband's face was the most beautiful thing that she had ever seen!

She took a step towards him but since its her, she stumbled on her own feet and fell quite ungraciously on her husband knocking him down too.

"Aww! Sumo tum toh bohot bhaari ho!" Shravan whined but for once she ignored his light jibe. She was still smiling and giggling as Shravan sat them up. He opened his mouth to say something but Sumo beat him to it.

"I love you Shravan! I love you so so much... Thank you for being in my life!"

She said and before she knew her husband was kissing her. Slow yet full of his unrestrained passion.

Sumo had finally confessed her love to her husband and vowed to be his forever, in the center of the room.

~~~Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
Castile2 thumbnail
Yo guys!

Another one here! But I borrowed this idea from Saloni @salkulfree on TT back in December. Her tweet had instantly clicked with the then draft of this series and I asked her if I could write something on it 😆

So here it is!

Lemme me know how this was because this is only the second time I'm writing from Sumo's POV and I'm not very sure...

Till next time
Love
Cas 😊

P.S. TT convoEdited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
Itssanjh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😊

Lovely Casey baby!! Loved it!! Will unress later! Middle of the class! But had to tell you. 😉
Edited by Itssanjh - 7 years ago