Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey everyone! How are you? πŸ€—
BTW, does anyone know if they have retained the old characters in the new season? Or is it just the old actors playing new characters?
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

Hey everyone! How are you? πŸ€—
BTW, does anyone know if they have retained the old characters in the new season? Or is it just the old actors playing new characters?

6 main characters retained as per Ma.Ta. news and 2 more added . This time story happens in 2 houses as per that article.
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very excited about D3 return. This time it is Dil Dosti Dobara.πŸ˜ƒ
Hope all the expectations are fulfilled
charuDeu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good if they carried the concept forward & left the old baggage.

Last time , Rakesh -Reshma episodes became bore after wards as well Ashu Shiwalkar character became OTT ( Thanks NutellaToast for the word 😊).

If they kept the mood light all will be well.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Amey Wagh @amey_ameyjwagh  
More

Basla ka sukhad dhakka? DIL DOSTI DOBARA ;)

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im super excited
Was waiting for it...!!!!
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope they chill on ott ness 
esp thee girls n sujay [ the writers need to chiil]

u can b subtle, and also experiment wid the themes n plots,

i dunno why i am posting so much, i don't hv high hopesπŸ˜‰

mishkil88 thumbnail
1st promo - not so encouraging. May be this was hurriedly scheduled and hence no much time for preparation...Let's see.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with most of comments above...

Name, locations, writer, title music, director  (don't know if the production house is same or it is even produced by different production house) ... every thing new other than 6 actors. So, as Manasi suspected, perhaps characters may be different? (in promo, they have cleverly avoided the 'names'' of characters)

Mishkil, I don't think promo is being hurriedly done. The FB page of 'Dil Dosti Dobara' is active since last 6 months.  In the live interview of 'Amar Photo studio Team' on Loksatta FB live chat (aired on 1st Jan this year), the actors hinted  S2 may be very soon

As NT mentioned ,I also don't have much hopes from S2 (So, it will help me either way. To have less frustration later or to enjoy without 'previous' baggage) πŸ˜•
mishkil88 thumbnail
@dilip - Going by the Ma. Ta. report if shooting started on 23rd Jan then 18th feb start of the serial is earlier by standard norms. I have seen the shooting of  Bajirao Peshwa in Wai around 5th Dec 16 while the actual serial started on sony tv on 23rd jan. So that's why they might have got the less time for serial promo activities. Normally 3 weeks prior advertisement starts but here shooting was started that time which is quite late that's why i thought so. 
Artists may have hinted earlier but when they begin shoot then promo happens.