Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Woow what a perfect way to give a gift...Ranveer is really something... Ishaani is smiling soo much...romance underwater... The best Valentine gift ever... Can't wait anymore... Eagerly waiting for the next... Be safe & stay healthy didu
Alisha306 thumbnail

Sakshi, I just don't have any words to express my feelings about the episode. It's brilliant and fantastic. The best Valentine day ever. Ranveer's confession in the swimming pool is unique. I like Ranveer making a gift to Ishaani under water. I like their hug in the pool and underwater. It's evident that they want each other badly. Sakshi, you are a great writer. Can't imagine a day without reading your story.

Now waiting for their consummation scene with romantic Ishaani. We all yearn to get a very very very romantic and not shy Ishaani.
Update soon. Can't wait any longer.
👏👏👏
Ishveer45 thumbnail

Thank you Sakshi for such an amazing scene. I forgot everything but Ishveer while reading. The episode is really wonderful. Like Ishveer romantic moments. Now waiting even more romantic episode of Isveer night session.😉😉😉 Update soon.

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
10 minutes left for Shaktis live facebook video chat..if want.. Then do join..:D

P.S sorry di.. :P
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Sakshi, Great update as always. The way Ranveer presented a gift to Ishaani was very unusual and unexpected for me. But I liked it very much. Ishaani was the first to hug Ranveer. It was nice. I like when Ishaani said that when Ranveer is near she feels only him not cold.

Eagerly waiting for the next update. 😛😛😛
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very cool episode. One of the best. You didn't disappoint us dear. Waiting for the next.

pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Very nice episode 👏
Waiting for next
Update soon dear
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi.. 
I am speechless to see the new way to show the love to ur loved ones by presenting gifts in swimming pool 👏👏...
How do u get such a brilliant ideas in ur mind 😊
Loved it completely. 
Sakshi U r my favourite. I am ready to read ur stories in my whole life because you are a fabulous writer ⭐️
Eagerly waiting for ur next update 😃
Update it soon 😆

Edited by priyanka98 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved ishani saying that though she feels cold when ranveer is near him she feels only him.ranveer gifting the chain under the water was unique and romantic. truly a Valentine's gift
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Nice episode.
Hope raagini stay safe.
Enjoyed well.
Waiting for the next.
Update soon