sorry dear was having some work so only was not able to update
for two days 
ya let me post it now dear 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved ranveer saying that ishani's love is ruling him.he become a child and bends before her by himself.beautiful dialogue. last scene of ranveer's monologue with kyunki tum song was nice.discussion about devarsh was funny

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ranveer saying that Ishani's love is ruling him 
and he become a chlid and bends before her by himself 
glad you liked the dialogues 
glad you liked the last scene of Ranveer with kyunki tum song 
happy you felt funny of Discussion about Devarsh 
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 508
As Ranveer was admiring Ishani the car was moving towards the hotel Radisson were after a few minutes of Drive Balveer entered the car in the gate of Radisson hotel and then brought the car in front of the hotel and he stopped the car were Ranveer feeling the brake of the car came to the world were now his eyes fell on Raagini were cutie pie was sitting well in Ishani's lap and was doing all sort of naughtiness to get her mother's attention for her were Ranveer seeing it had a cute smile in his face admiring his daughter and wife's bond.
Balveer(turning to back and seeing Ranveer):Sir by tomorrow morning let me come to pick you up and try to be ready by 10 o clock tomorrow. 
Ranveer(seeing Balveer): hmm okay Balveer.(giving a smile to him and seeing Ishani):Shall we get down Ishani?
Ishani seeing Raagini and hearing Ranveer asking this question turned to him and seeing him shook her head as okay were Ranveer giving a light smile to her opened the car door and he got down from the car and he took the bags that was behind the car seat and then holding both the papers bags in one hand and then he took the vaccum bottle in his other hand were Ishani seeing Ranveer holding the things in both the hands and seeing the Gudiya doll in the back of the seat and she took the doll and gave it in the hands of Raagini were Raagini got it from Ishani with a smile were Ishani too giving a smile to Raagini and holding her well she got down from the car and holding Raagini well in her one hand and she closed the door of the car well with her other hand were Balveer seeing them with a smile and shook he is leaving were Ranveer and Ishani too having a light smile in their face shook their head as okay were Balveer too shook his head as okay to them and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards the exit gate of the hotel and in the next few seconds car went out of the hotel were the climate was in the moderate chillness of Shimla and was telling them that the climate may get more chill as the time goes were Ranveer holding the bags in his one hand and then with vaccum bottle in other hand was about to walk to enter the hotel were..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer ek minute..
Ranveer(stopped and seeing her): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Ranveer Raagini will sleep as soon as we take her to room and If she sleeps now surely she will wake up in the early morning only so she won't be having her dinner know?so let us make her have some soup and then let us go to room. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): Haan Ishani even I too feel this in this chill climate in the open restaurant in the evening time hot soup will be very tasty. 
Ishani(smiling to him): Haan come on let us go to restaurant..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and Ranveer started to walk in the pathway of the hotel were Ishani too holding Raagini started to walk with him were they walked towards the back side of the hotel and they were walking across the swimming pool were Raagini's mouth had a happy smile seeing the swimming pool were she held the doll in her one hand and with other hand she rubbed the shoulders of Ishani.
Raagini:Mama..
Ishani(walking and seeing Raagini); hmm kya hua?
Raagini(cutely with her tiny index finger showed the swimming pool and in a cute tone):Pool..
Ishani:Wow you said this word too its really nice my cutie pie learning many good things that too so soon. 
Raagini cutely smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled well and then Raagini cutely hugged Ishani well were Ishani too hugging her was walking towards the restaurant were they turned to the right side and was about to turn for the restaurant were till that moment Raagini's eyes were admiring the blue color Swimming pool were finally taking the right turn they came to the restaurant area were there were few people in the few tables were all were couples who would have come for Shimla as a honeymoon trip were Ranveer seeing a free table he went and sat in the chair of that table and he kept the vaccum bottle on the table and then the bags below the table were Ishani too holding Raagini well and she sat in the chair opposite to Ranveer and made Raagini to sit well in her lap. 
Raagini(sitting in Ishani's lap and she feeling the cold now went close to Ishani and sat well were Ishani too embrace her and she cutely raised her head and seeing Ishani): Mama pool..
Ishani(smiling to her): Haan baby its swimming pool and you can play in that when you become some what big okay?
Raagini seeing Ishani a innocent look shook her head as okay and she saw the doll that was in her hand and she started to play were Ishani smiling seeing Raagini's cute behavior raised her head and saw Ranveer who was supporting his chin with his hand and was seeing them. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile):What are you seeing?
Ranveer(with a cute admiring face):Just admiring my cute daughter..
Ishani(with a cute face):Really you are only admiring your daughter but the way you were seeing in the bazar was not like you were admiring your daughter. 
Ranveer(with a surprised face): you noticed me admiring?
Ishani:Haan first you were admiring in the shop we took dresses and shoes and then in the car and the main highlight is telling I love you to me in the public. 
Ranveer(seeing the way his wife is this much intelligent now a days getting his all feelings immediately with a smile):Arrey you behaved like you didn't understand. 
Ishani:Then what you ask me to do when a sales person and Raagini is seeing us you will tell you love me. So to manage I too acted like I don't understand and thank god you managed telling you love the shirt.(she laughed cutely).
Ranveer too seeing her with a cute face were he too laughed to her were this laugh of both of them really indicated how much deep is their love and how much happy they were when they are with each other. As they were making fun and smiling to each other that was the moment a Bearer came with a big tray having the vaccum jug and then ever silver glasses around it and he held the tray well in his hand and then took the jug and ever silver glasses with other hand and kept it in the table. 
Bearer(keeping the tray in the table and seeing Ranveer with a pleasant smile):what would you like to have sir?
Ranveer:Can I please have the menu for soups?
Bearer(with a smile he put his hand inside his jacket and took a menu card and gave it to Ranveer): Please choose what soup you need sir.
Ranveer(giving a smile to the server got the menu card and he started to see for the soup category and then seeing the various list of soups he was seeing for what to choose were his eyes finally stuck in a soup and then seeing the Bearer):Get me Tamatar Shimal Mirchi soup.
Bearer(took his notepad and pen from his jacket and he wrote the order):okay sir(seeing Ishani for you Madam): Get me one capsicum soup and then mixed vegetable soup. 
Bearer(noting down the order):hmm fine the order will be in front of you soon(giving a smile to them and he took the tray he kept in the table and he started to move from there).
Ranveer(feeling the climate of Shimla rubbed his hands with each other and seeing Ishani): nice climate know?
Ishani(too feeling the cold and seeing Raagini was now hugging her well holding the doll in her hand and seeing Ranveer): Haan its really nice not too much cold and not less cold too(she smiled).
Raagini(now went close to Ishani and seeing Ishani and showing the doll): Mama..
Ishani(seeing her and with a not understanding face):Kya hua baby?
Raagini moved her hand with the doll to the table were her hands were not able to reach the table were Ishani getting what Raagini wants held Raagini's hand with love and then she got the doll and she kept the doll in the table were as soon as Ishani got the doll from her hand cutie pie lovingly held Ishani's shoulders well and rested her head well in Ishani's chest. 
Ranveer(smiling seeing his daughter cute ways and seeing the watch and then seeing Ishani):Ishani now time is just 5.20 only Balveer brought us so quickly through short root. 
Ishani:Haan we came so soon from Bazar to hotel only short drive it was,
Ranveer:Haan then Ishani today I think night snowfall may happen. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): haan then it will be really nice to watch the snowfall from our room glass window. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):Night snow fall can happen or even the coldness can increase so much so in the night we won't be watching it through glass window we will be seeking hotness in each others arms. 
Ishani(hearing it had a shy smile were she seeing him a cute look):Ranveer please know don't make me blush. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):But I am loving that blush cutie pie. 
Ishani smiled to him were Ranveer too smiled to her and Raagini was hugging Ishani's shoulders well were that evening and the shimla climate was making both Ranveer and Ishani more romantic were Ranveer was continuing his naughty talks and Ishani was blushing and they were waiting for the ordered soup to come to their table. 
MUMBAI..
RV MANSION
Sharman and Nitin getting down from the car in front of RV mansion coming back from office were they both walked towards the house and finally Sharman and Nitin waving bye to each other started to move in the direction they need to go. Sharman started to walk towards RV mansion and Nitin started to walk towards servant quarters were Sharman walking in the hall and then he got up in the stairs and walked to his room were he seeing his room door open he entered the room were Parul was sitting in the sofa with a silent face thinking the things Devarsh did today. Sharman came and stood near Parul were Parul didn't even feel him were Sharman seeing Parul with a doubt full face he sat next to her in the sofa. 
Sharman(bringing a smile in his face):Mrs. Parul Parekh.
Parul(hearing Sharman's voice came to the world and seeing Sharman gave a smile):Sharman you came back home, 
Sharman:hmm I came back but what happen to you you didn't even feel I am entering the room. 
Parul(seeing him with a silent face):Wo today one thing happened in home and I was thinking about it. 
Sharman(with a cute face moved himself and sat close to her and putting his hand over her neck): hmm what happened?
Parul(seeing him):Wo today Devarsh has got Divorced from Krisha.
Sharman:hmm already Shikhar said that only know surely he will make Devarsh give divorce to krisha so as he told today they are divorced what is a big deal?
Parul:Haan I know finally Krisha is released from Devarsh's clutches and I am happy for it but what Devarsh completely did today was really something different I myself don't know whether to laugh at him or to worry for his changing this much worst. 
Sharman:(taking his hand from her shoulders and seeing her with a silent face):To that level what he did?
Parul(seeing Sharman):Wo I don't know what happened to him before going to court but after getting divorced he came to home with two bags and he called all of us to hall and then he told he has earned 2 crores Amba Maasi called to Shikhar so that we came to know that money was given by Shikhar for divorcing Krisha it seems he took a bundle of rupees notes from the bag and showed to us and finally Baa saw the notes were it was the notes that are printed only one side Shikhar with his intelligence cheated Devarsh. Before Devarsh knowing those are fake notes he behaved so worst with our family especially with Maasi. He is often calling her a servant what I am thinking is he is having the food Maasi and Maso are giving him only then also his cheap thoughts about them is showing Devarsh a so worst man in the world. 
Sharman(hearing what all Parul said and then with a anger face he got up from the sofa and stood in the floor and saw Parul again):What Devarsh called Kaki as servant?
Parul:Haan Sharman but as soon as he got to know the money are fake he as usual fell in her feet and told he is sorry. 
Sharman(with anger face):No parul he will never ever change in his life he has completely lost his mind to money. That is not our problem but how could he call Kaki as Servant wait let me go and talk to him.(he was about to go).
parul(got up from the sofa and held his hands):Nahi Sharman I just shared my thoughts about Devarsh that is it. you no need to talk anything to Devarsh regarding this leave him he can never change. 
Sharman(seeing her with a confirmed face): I know he can't change in his life but he does not hold any rights to call Kaki as servant. Just think this If Ranveer is here means will he ever allowed Devarsh to stay in his house for calling his mother a servant?
Parul(seeing him):I wish Bhaiya should not know about the things happened here surely Bhaiya will get more anger If he here Devarsh insulting Maasi.
Sharman(seeing her):See I am not going to fight with Devarsh I just want to tell him what is Ranveer's family is to us and let me tell him to be always away from all the family members. I am not going to fight I am going to warn him.(taking Parul's hand from his hand slowly and seeing Parul a up and down look he started to walk out of the room).
Parul(in thoughts):What ever you tell Sharman surely Devarsh will never ever change. (she gave a impossible head shake and she sat in the sofa again and took the magazine that was in the tea poi and she started to read it).
SHIMLA..
Bearer brought the soup bowls in a big tray towards Ranveer and Ishani's table were he held the tray well in his one hand and he took the soup clay bowls with clay spoons with other hand and kept it on the table in front of them were Ranveer and Ishani who were chatting about Shimla and other romantic things had a smile in their faces were finally Bearer serving them the soups started to walk from there were Ishani saw Raagini were cutie pie was hugging her mother so well now. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(raised her head and seeing Ishani): Mama(she showed like bit shivering).
Ishani(with a smile):Feeling cold know but don't worry if you have hot soup you will feel so much good in this cold okay.
Raagini(seeing Ishani cutely smiled to her bit shivering too): Mama..
Ishani with a smile held Raagini close to her and then she took the vegetable soup bowl and then she stirred it so well with spoon were the smoke of the soup perfectly said the soup is very hot and going to be very smoothing for this chill weather to them. Ranveer too took his Tamatar soup and he started to have it and he was seeing the way Ishani was pampering Raagini for having the soup were Ishani took the soup in the spoon from the bowl and then she took her lips near the spoon and she blow some air on the soup to make the soup bit warm for Raagini to drink and then she took the spoon near Raagini's mouth were cutie pie took her lips near the spoon and she feeling the hot of the soup and feeling soothing in that chill weather drank the soup well from the spoon were Ishani took the next spoon and then making it warm and she was feeding Raagini the soup. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Raagini was drinking the soup and seeing Ishani): Ishani this will be the perfect moment of enjoying Shimla I think such a chill evening and in the open restaurant seriously man should live such a kind of life with his loved ones. 
Ishani(feeding Raagini her soup and seeing Ranveer): hmm of course nature is nature only its giving a lovely feeling to us with our beloved family. 
Ranveer: Haan (having the soup and seeing her): Here after we should arrange for vacation when we get time and need to enjoy the life Ishani. 
Ishani(smiled to him): hmm fine Baba..
Ranveer smiled to her were they were enjoying the soup with a good family moment. 
MUMBAI
RV MANSION..
Sharman walked in the corridor and came to Devarsh's room were before he could enter the room he saw Chaitali and Mithesh in Devarsh room. Devarsh was sitting in the bed and was having a plate of Paratha with butter in his hand and Chaitali sitting next to him in the bed were Mithesh was sitting in the sofa with a silent face. 
Mithesh(seeing Devarsh):There is nothing use in you being in this earth. For behaving like this and killing everyone day by day you itself die better we will cry for a day and forget you. 
Chaitali(seeing Mithesh):Sees don't hurt my sons..
Sharman(with a anger entering the room): Haan but your son will hurt all the other know Maa?
Devarsh, Chaitali, and Mithesh saw the entrance of the room were Sharman was standing with a silent face. 
Amba who was seeing TV sitting in the bed though her thoughts were not on the TV her thoughts were some where going to Devarsh calling her servant often was hurting her a lot. kailash too was sitting in the sofa and was watching the TV silently.
Kailash(feeling uneasy and seeing Amba):Amba..
Amba(coming out of the thoughts and seeing Kaialsh); Haan 
Kailash:Come shall we got for a walk in the garden and come? 
Amba(seeing him and giving a smile): haan even I too wish to go for a walk(she took the TV remote in the bed and she turned off the TV and dropped the TV remote in the bed and she got up and came to Kailash).
Kailash too smiled to her and he got up from the sofa and they were up to leave the room to go for a walk in the garden. 
chaitali(getting up seeing Sharman):Sharman come come why have you come here?
Sharman(Coming in and seeing Devarsh who was having the Paratha without minding him): Devarsh I came to see you only. 
Devarsh(swallowing the Paratha and then keeping the plate in the bed and he got up and stood in front of Sharman with a not minding face):What Bhaiya?
Sharman:What are you doing in home now a days?If you have get 2 crore from Shikhar means you will talk what all comes to your mouth against Kaki.The food you are eating today and the dress you are wearing and the AC room you are very comfortably staying everything was given by Ranveer, Ishani , Amba kaki and Kailash Kaka only.Don't dare to forget it.After getting to know its fake money you have fallen in Kaki's feet you will do anything to be staying rich in your life Devarsh.
Devarsh(seeing him with a anger face):All my time If I have got 2 crore from Shikhar means I would have not been in this situation. By the by why you, Papa and all talking as though I am wrong. I am not at all wrong.
Amba and kailash came out of their room were they started to walk in the corridor to go to the stairs and when they were walking in the corridor they heard Devarsh's voice now from his room. Amba stopped hearing it were she held kailash's shoulders telling him to stop were Kailash with a not understanding face stood beside her. Amba was able to hear Devarsh voice now were Kailash too hearing his voice saw Amba were both were standing near the wall of Devarsh's room and they were able to hear what they were talking inside the room well. 
Devarsh(seeing Sharman continuing):See they were Servants means I will call them as servants only. We are parekh people born to rule this house and we are always wealthy people and If today Ranveer got all the money means there won't be any change in his profession which he did before. He was a servant to us and till today having the loyalty on Bade Papa he is not leaving me out of the house. For life long he need to work and earn and serve us and I will be happily enjoying this comfort. What non sense was to be in this luxury house I was needed to fall in that Servant lady legs.
Sharman(in anger):Devarsh better mind your tongue what are you talking? When our family completely came to roads it was only Ranveer who gave us place to live in this house. Till today not even showing a awkward face towards us Amba Kaki and Kaka are allowing us to be in their house thinking us as their own family. 
Devarsh:hmm for Ishani that Ranveer will do anything and Ishani for our family will do anything for surely Ranveer and his family will never ever can send us out of the house its their faith that they need to serve us. 
Sharman(seeing him with a awkward face): I am wondering whether you are really my brother only. What man are you Devarsh? How can you talk against the people who are giving you everything in your life. (showing is index finger towards him):See do anything you want but here after you should never raise a word against elders and especially Ranveer's family. Now Ranveer is not here If he is here means think what would have happen to you?
Devarsh(seeing him with a silent face): He would never do anything because he wants Ishani for that he will never touch our family and he will never disappoint Ishani. 
Sharman:May be but I am sure If Ranveer could have ever come to know the way you treated his mother today let me tell you that is the last day of your life in this house. 
Chaitali(seeing Sharman scolding Devarsh):See Sharman I understanding Devarsh used to do some wrongs but what he is telling is right only know? they are servants only If they get money today means they can't be a very big class people. 
Amba hearing it had tears in her eyes were now she is not in a mood to enter the room and shout against them too. Kailash too was hurt were he turned and saw Amba crying and then he was having a worried face. 
Mithesh(Seeing Chaitali):Chaitali better think and talk what you are talking. How could to be this much selfish in your life? 
Sharman(seeing Chaitali): Haan I too don't know how you are this much selfie in your thoughts. Really I am feeling ashamed to call you all my family members. (seeing Mithesh):Better you be away from them as much as you can Papa or else they will even make us a stupid people too. 
Mithesh saw Sharman with a worried face were Sharman saw Devarsh a up and down look and then saw Chaitail with a silent look. 
Devarsh(seeing Sharman):Bhaiya you all are so relationships minded you are okay with the family who once served us but we are the classy wealthy people so we will look these big house and money only that and all you kind of people can never ever understand. Amba and Kailash are always servants only..
Amba hearing this words crying itself started to walk back to their room were Kailash too seeing her going started to walk behind her were Amba crying itself entered their room were Kailash too entered behind her. 
Sharman(seeing Devarsh a anger look):Chee..(without evening minding started to walk out of the room in anger and started to go to his room).
Amba entering the room sat in the bed and started to cry well were Kailash too came and sat next to her and he touched her shoulders were Amba seeing him with tearful eyes got up from the bed and started to walk two step in the room and seeing Kailash. 
Amba(with a worried face and tears):Today after hearing these many words from Devarsh too I didn't shout at him like before because I don't even have that guts to shout at him today to that extreme I am hurt today kailashji. (seeing the room a glance):We have big house, many cars, servants, securities, property, jewelry, money everything but also finally what is the name we got today is we are always only servants..(she cried so well).
Kailash(got up from the bed and coming to Amba and facing her):See Amba others are so good that they understood that family is important but Devarsh, Disha and all they were completely brought up by money so only they are always behind luxury and money. 
Amba(wiping her tears and seeing kailash):Even Ishani was too brought up in that money only know? But when there was a problem in Ranveer's life that girl didn't even think about her life and her happiness she easily gone to the jail to save Ranveer. Ranveer is RV today to that extreme he has earned good name and money and as he wished he married to Ishani only everything we have today but also finally the word servant is hurting me so much. (she closed her eyes with a pain and then opening her eyes and she went to the sofa of the room and sat in the sofa silently).
Kailash too with a worried face getting to know Amba is so much hurt went and sat in the bed were there was pin drop silence in their room now. 
SHIMLA..
As soon as Raagini finished the complete vegetable soup Ishani fed her were Ishani poured the hot water from the vaccum jug to the ever silver glass and then showed the water to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie drank the water and saw Ishani with a smile. 
Ishani(keeping the glass in the table and seeing Raagini):now feeling good know?Let us go to room and let Mama change your dress and you can sleep okay?
Raagini smiled cutely were Ranveer too finished his soup and he took the vaccum jug and poured the water in the ever silver glass and drank the water and he kept the glass in the table and saw Raagini. 
Ranveer:Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer cutely): Papa..
Ranveer:Chalo come to Papa let Mama have her soup..
Raagini smiled to Ranveer and opened her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer smiling to her got up from his chair and he came to Ishani's chair and he took Raagini in his hand well and he made her to be safe in his arms and then he went to the opposite chair and he sat in the chair and making Raagini to sit in his lap and started to play with her were cutie pie was touching Ranveer's nose and playing well. Ishani took her soup and started to have it. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani soup would have got some what colder know? Shall I tell them to heat again..
Ishani(seeing him having the soup): Its okay Ranveer its some what warm that is okay for me. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and he was making Raagini smiled were finally after few more minutes Ishani finished her soup and then drinking the hot water and then she got up from the chair and she took the vaccum bottle from the table in her one hand and took the bags that Ranveer has kept in the below of the table were Ranveer too seeing Ishani  took Raagini in his hand and he got up from the chair and he held Raagini well and he took the doll in his hand were cutie pie seeing it got the doll immediately in her hand and started to play by showing the doll to Ranveer. They started to walk towards the hotel were they took a left turn and walked were now too cutie pie was so happy seeing the swimming pool were she was showing it to Ranveer and was smiling well and she was having her eye on pool till they leave that place were they finally entered the hotel and they started to walk towards the lift. Ranveer holding Raagini well clicked the lift button were the life opened its door for them and Ishani entered the lift having the bags and vaccum bottle in her hand were Ranveer holding Raagini with her doll entered the lift were the lift closed its door and Ranveer hit the button of their floor were the lift started to raise were cutie pie was so happy as usual being in the lift and feeling of being raised were they finally came to their floor and lift stopped and opened its door and they came out of the lift and started to walk to their room were finally they came and stood in front of their room were Ranveer holding Raagini well in his one hand and he put his other hand inside his pant pocket and took the key guard and he opened the door and finally they entered the room were Ranveer fixed the key guard in the electric socket were Ishani too entered behind him. Ishani kept the bags in the floor and she locked the door well and she took the bags again and she came inside the room and she removed her shoes in the corner of the room were the heater that got the electricity again started to run from where it left its operation were they felt it warm now were Ranveer too left Raagini down in the floor and he too sat to her height and he removed her shoes were Ishani seeing it had a happy smile were as soon as Ranveer removed her shoes Raagini having the doll in her hand started to run in the room were Ranveer smiling seeing it keeping Raagin's shoes in the corner of the room and he removed his shoes in the corner of the room. Ishani went to the cupboard and opening the cupboard and she kept the bags of shopping in her cupboard and then she took the dresses of Raagini too and closed the cupboard and then saw Raagini were cutie pie was now sitting in the sofa of the hall and was playing with the doll.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie come let Mama change your dress and then you can sleep..
Raagini(seeing Ishani sitting in the sofa): Naa Mama..
Ishani(walked and went to her and she smiled to her daughter):Cutie pie come to Mama...
Raagini seeing the pleasing face of Ishani smiled cutely and keeping the doll in the sofa and she got up and stood in the sofa and opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani with a smile held Raagini's dress well in her hand and took Raagini in her hand and started to walk towards the washroom were Ranveer who was seeing it till now smiling to himself took a deep breath and then he sat in the bed and he laid in the bed keeping his legs in the floor and was making himself relax.Ishani entered the washroom to make Raagini fresh and to change her to her night dress were after exactly 10 minutes Ishani came out of the washroom having Raagini in her hand who was now changed to her night dress of t-shirt and her trousers. 
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):Today too Mama didn't make you wear diaper you should get used to this habit okay?
Raagini cutely without understanding shook her head as okay were Ishani holding Raagini came to the bed were she saw Ranveer laying in the bed and closed his eyes. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and seeing Ishani a innocent look and showing her index finger towards Ranveer): Mama papa..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):Wait let us see whether Papa has slept or not(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(without opening his eyes): I didn't sleep my darlings I was just relaxing closing my eyes(he opened his eyes and got up and sat in the bed and smiling to both of his wife and daughter):that is it..
Ishani(smiling to him and seeing him):Tk Ranveer you too go and fresh up and change.
Ranveer:Haan let me(he got up from the bed)
Ishani(went to the bed and sat in the bed and made Raagini to lay in her shoulders):sleep now okay cutie..
Raagini(now hugged Ishani well): Mama..
Ishani smiling and she started to caress Raagini's back to make her sleep were Ranveer seeing it and smiling was about to walk to bedroom to change were that was the time his phone being in his pant pocket rang were he put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the phone and seeing the display he got to know its Rishab.
RV(picking the call and keeping the phone in his ears): Haan tell me Rishab..
Rishab:Sir...wo...mei...file..
RV(hearing Rishab's voice breaking):Rishab I am not able to hear you clearly.
Rishab:Sir are you there?
RV(to himself):Again signal problem(seeing Ishani who was making Raagini sleep in her shoulders): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and caressing Raagini's back): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Rishab only has called me and its really important regarding business and there is no good signal here so let me go out and talk and come..
Ishani shook her head as okay with a smile were Ranveer too smiling to her went to the corner of the room and he wore his shoes in his legs with his one hand and then he started to walk to the main door and he opened the door and then he came out of the room and he closed the door and he kept the phone in his ears and was talking were Rishab's voice was okay some what now were even now they were facing some problem in signal were Ranveer was walking to the possible places in the corridor and finally he came to the lift and clicked the button and as the door of the lift opened he got in the lift and pressed ground floor button and was keeping his phone in his ears and was trying to talk to Rishab were they were able to hear somewhat but was also facing some signal problem again were the lift traveled down and he came to the ground floor and the lift opened its door for him were Ranveer came out of the lift holding the phone in his ears and then he walked in the reception and finally he came out of the hotel..
RV:now can you hear me Rishab..?
Rishab:yes now I am getting your voice clearly sir..
RV:hmm tk tell me what is the problem?
Rishab started to tell about the business were Ranveer was giving the solution to the problem what Rishab was telling and the plan to be executed too. Talking itself Ranveer started to walk in the path way of the hotel and he was talking in the phone walking itself. 
Ishani caressing Raagini's back well and she saw Raagini were cutie pie having so much sleep in her eyes till now feeling the caress of her started to sleep well in her shoulders were Raagini moving her lower lips slowly according to her breath rhythm made sure that Raagini has slept by Ishani were Ishani seeing her cute daughter's sleeping face having a smile she laid Raagini in the bed and she took the pillows and she kept two pillow on the either side of Raagini were cutie pie slept well in between the pillow. Ishani took the blanket and covered it to Raagini till her stomach well were cutie pie was sleeping so well.Ishani making sure Raagini is comfortable was about to walk to the cupboard to take the dress for her to change were before doing it she saw the windows side were a cute smile came in her lips. 
Ishani(seeing the window and walking to the window): Let me go and see the nature for sometime that too in this evening time. (going to the window she moved the curtain both the side and she saw the nature were she was able to see Mount Himalayas at a distance and the chill Shimla below it. The mist was slowly coming into action in the atmosphere were Ishani folded her hands and was enjoying it with a smile in her lips) 
Ishani(took a deep breath and then to herself): better let me go down and just have a small walk in this atmosphere. From there only we came now as we had the soup itself in this atmosphere but now feeling to walk for sometime in the pathway of the hotel and feel the climate and then I should be walking rubbing my hands with each other. Let me..(she closed the curtain well of the window and then she turned and was about to walk to the corner of the room to wear her shoes were thinking something):Where Ranveer has gone? He said he want to talk a phone call but where he would be? Just few minutes only know? I will come back to room and (seeing the hotel well): I can surely assure this hotel is a perfect secured hotel and let me just close the door well and go down and come. I can't take the key guard as the electricity will get off and Raagini too will be feeling cold If heater get off(telling to herself she went to the corner of the room and she wore the shoes in both her legs and she went to the main door and she opened the door and she came out of the room and she closed the room well and then she started to walk in the corridor and she went to the lift and she pressed the lift button and it showed that lift is coming up in the display were she waited for the lift to come were as soon as the lift came and opened its door for her she got in the lift and pressed ground floor button were the lift started to move down were in few seconds Lift came to the ground floor and as soon as the lift door opened Ishani came out of the lift and then crossing the reception Ishani came out of the hotel)
To be continued 😉😉😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Niz Epi dr.
Seems like ragini loves pool. She will become a swimmer on growing 😆
This deverash how stupid he is. He hurt amba much
Sharman is ryt. If mithesh is near chaitali or Devarsh, they will change them too.
Ranveer and Ishani is out. I think Ra gonna seaech for Ishani reaching hotel room. Do their honeymoon Epi in show gonna reflect here..
Waiting for next dr.
Keep smiling and take care 😳
Ishveer45 thumbnail
At last new update. I am so happy. Thank you Sakshi!!!!
Finally Ishveer have reached the hotel after visiting bazar. Like their lovely conversation at the hotel's restaurant. Raagini can't separate herself from her doll Gudiya. Ranveer went out to talk on the phone. Ishaani followed him after making Raagini ready for a sleep. I wonder if someone will face the accident and Ranveer will take him to hospital whereas Ishaani will think it is her Ranveer who was badly injured.
Your story is becoming more and more interesting. 👏👏👏
Update soon.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good episode.
Ishaani wants to admire snowfall along with Ranveer. Will Ranveer get involved in the car accident?
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Very nice update 👏
Eagerly waiting for next update 😊
Update soon dear 😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
Long-awaited update. I am so happy. Devarsh is a disgusting person. I disdain him. I think Ishaani will not be able to find Ranveer outdoors and will get worried and scared. That's why she will be very romantic and possessive during their night session in order to show Ranveer that he is the most important and valuable person for her.
Update soon.
Alisha306 thumbnail
How are you Sakshi?
Fabulous update dear. I like Sharman protecting Ranveer's family from Devarsh. Ishaani has left the hotel to search for Ranveer. Interesting what will happen in the next episodes. Will Ishveer spend their romantic night together or sth will happen to Ranveer that will undermine all Ishveer plans?
Please update soon.
Can't wait
👏👏👏
PrinceAsif thumbnail
This devarsh & chaitali r really self-centered persons... My blood was boiling with tremendous hatred when i read their conversation... devarsh is a born ass that i can understand... But how can chaitali be like this??...instead of warning devarsh, she's defending him...really they need some heavy lessons... Now coming to our ISHVEER & RAAGINI they r really marvelous... But y Ishaani left Raagini alone...hope nothing goes wrong...they already faced a lot of troubles... Don't want more...i don't y, but I'm sensing some troubles here didu...anyways again a beautiful update... Be safe & stay healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago