Hopefully im uploadinng just my part on twitter
priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally uploaded the Bani video on my brothers laptop
https://twitter.com/priya185/status/828963212825595904
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So sweet of her...she didnt do the IV in the evening, coz fans tweet to her saying tht in India dey stay awake till she's online and she's forever asking fans to go to sleep.
Also even when she is specifically asked about Lopa, she refuses to say anything, where she cld have said so much.

Anyways now I hope der's a twitter chat, coz der r so many Qs that r not being asked and I wld love to ask her a few Qs.
priya185 thumbnail
Posted a longer video cause bani was extra cute in the beginning https://twitter.com/priya185/status/828966088163655680
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bani is amazing...she was hilarious with answers and excited n super  happy with hearts flowing 😆
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
M gonna miss this place...iv never followed or been part of any AT in the past...thanks u guyz it was the best time to discuss, vent and laugh togther... !!!
Iv always followed her on snapchat but now not able to chat here about it makes me sad...🤗
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I don't know if I am allowed to post this here..

But I will still give a hint.. guys forum is closing soon and check out the first page.. some topics are being brought on the first page by commenting.. pls do something to stop it !!

The best thing to do is to give TIT for TAT, test of their own medicine.😉😆
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
- Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

I never gave my award winning speech so I'll combine it with my farewell speech.

I haven't been very active on the forums but I enjoyed the little time that I did spend sharing my thoughts on the contestants. There are some really intelligent posts on here defending Bani and very thoughtful fans and I'm happy that I will continue interacting with you all even outside of this BB forum. 

I'm blessed to have been awarded the Dedicated Fan award and I thank all those who had a hand in bestowing such a wonderful title upon me. It is certainly cherished. Only reason it's not in my signature right now is because I seem to have no idea how to add it anymore. The forum codes don't seem to be working correctly. So for now I'll just add it to my post.

Thank you for the beautiful time my beautiful new friends. Hope our likes survive another round of BB season which I have at the moment decided to boycott. 😆 Love you all! #BaniFam rocks!

👏awwi love ur  speech
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Syed695

M gonna miss this place...iv never followed or been part of any AT in the past...thanks u guyz it was the best time to discuss, vent and laugh togther... !!!

Iv always followed her on snapchat but now not able to chat here about it makes me sad...🤗

Glad you enjoyed. But don't be sad! We'll all be around. 😊