Bani J-17~ AT Awards#BB10~

Posted: 7 years ago
Today we are going to have awards forour AT
we had blast in our AT. BaniJ AT crossed 16 ATs👏which is applaud worthy. All these awards are made by DeepVeer and Somerhalder/Amiyah
so here we start.Bani J you are winner for US.No matter whatever happen U will an inspiration for us and a sunshine. Our AT was saviorfor all of us.
⭐️ We Banilovers Rocked the At and Outside the forum too .This is small token for love and remembrance before Leaving this place and also sorry for those who left . please forgive as coz of time constraints we couldnt able to cover u all.Thank u all.
A big Thank u to,Shazur,Ladki Punjaban,Rittika,
So we start Awards now... 

[
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago
Those who didnt get Award they please flaunt this.
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago
Thank you Jiya for organising these awards and thank you Manali for helping me with the graphics even tho you were so busy. It means a lot. ❤️

Last season I promised to myself that I won't get emotionally involved with any contestant and here I am typing this at 6 AM because I'm too nervous to go to bed!

Bani..Bani means everything to me and I never thought I would say this. I used to think of her as someone who was very overrated but now I understand why she's loved so much. The things I've done for her I don't think I've ever done them for any other contestant or celeb for that matter.

I met so many amazing people on this journey and reconnected with some old friends as well with whom I'll stay in touch even after the show ends. ❤️

Some days were hard for us Bani fans but our AT was the sole reason I used and still visit IF. It's full of positive and fun-loving people like our Bani. Still can't believe that we talk about Bani so much that we finished 16 ATs (that's 2400 pages and almost 20K posts!!).

Everyone in this AT is amazing in their own way and sorry if you didn't get an award. That doesn't mean that your efforts and love for Bani are any less but because of time constraints it wasn't possible to make them for every single person so if you want you can use this one:

Which is for everyone because you're all the best members ever! ⭐️

🤗

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
SweetEdited by RB.ritz - 7 years ago
I hope I'm getting a award! 😆

Maybe of most irregular member of the AT😆

Wow such a creative thing!

Congratulations Everyone on their awards! ⭐️

PS! If I posted early then just report my post for trash so that this post can become a proper thread.😊Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
This is so sweet !!
Congrats to all the winners, I can see some of my friends there 😉
Awww thank you thank you thank you 😳 You Guys know me so well!!! I miss my Jaurav but GaurBani forever!!! ❤️ ❤️ I had such a blast with all of you guys...though BB wasn't the reason for me joining IF but this season has been the best for me in terms of making wonderful friends and having wonderful time. I hope we continue this in and out of BB and IF...you all are those people who I have come to love and care...Love you all!! And congratulations to all the winners of the awards!! 😆
BANI J FTW!!! 🥳 And GaurBani forever!! ❤️
Congratulations to all the winners! I wish I was more active on IF. Handling multiple platforms simultaneously was never my forte. 😛