Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

If you look at it from the typical Indian soap opera point of view, Saanjh is the modern version of the sweetie bahu and Maya is the vamp, if we go according to the white and black characters we usually see. ðŸ˜†

lol that is what I was thinking for a while, saanjh is there to pull in the trp aunties. they can simply go for a completely bad and completely good pattern with no shades in between. it would be like your average trp show, only they gave it a unique tag by making the villain the main character.
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Funny thing is in Ek Hasina Thi shaurya never had a single redeeming moment he did one vile thing after another enough to make me squirm anytime hes on screen.
But with Maya from the first episode we have seen she was strict and pretty manipulative to get what she wants but at the same time kind and just and very god fearing and work oriented the cvs made us fall in love with the character forsame 3 months(same ph as EHT) and now suddenly this change I dont think can be digested by a lot of people and I sincerely hope they know what they are doing. Mental illness is no joke.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

I just completely lost interest in the show

Jenny said Maya is grey and now Kushal is implying that Maya is negative
Seriously don't know what to believe
I bet it's going the gone girl way
You guys continue watching
I'm not watching this show anymore
Will come here from time to time to get the latest gossip

Don't quit the show just yet!
Let's see what happens next week!
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PeraltaGarranty

Funny thing is in Ek Hasina Thi shaurya never had a single redeeming moment he did one vile thing after another enough to make me squirm anytime hes on screen.

But with Maya from the first episode we have seen she was strict and pretty manipulative to get what she wants but at the same time kind and just and very god fearing and work oriented the cvs made us fall in love with the character forsame 3 months(same ph as EHT) and now suddenly this change I dont think can be digested by a lot of people and I sincerely hope they know what they are doing. Mental illness is no joke.

Shaurya was out and out negative character, he does not even qualify as grey but with maya, I can't even call her villain/negative/evil even if i tried. what is the point of watching if I can't root for someone?
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't quit the show just yet!
Let's see what happens next week!

Next week Shaadi hogi
And uske baad Maya will start behaving negatively
Koi suspense hai hi nahi
This is so predictable now!
I thought it was a mystery/thriller
Guess we were all wrong
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

Shaurya was out and out negative character, he does not even qualify as grey but with maya, I can't even call her villain/negative/evil even if i tried. what is the point of watching if I can't root for someone?

Shaurya did nothing to get sympathy
Maya has been tortured all her life so I felt bad for her and genuinely wanted her to get happiness...
and I thought this show would be like a mystery/thriller with unexpected turns
But guess not... this show is just too predictable!
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

Next week Shaadi hogi
And uske baad Maya will start behaving negatively
Koi suspense hai hi nahi
This is so predictable now!
I thought it was a mystery/thriller
Guess we were all wrong

Just that for 200 episodes. Nooo. 

ishakumar thumbnail

Just that for 200 episodes. Nooo.

If she is an all and all negative character I will throw whatever comes in my hand at the cvs!
This show was supposed to be unpredictable
But yeh sab toh predictable hai! Totally lost interest
Jenny said Maya is grey, Kushal said Maya is negative
Don't know what to believe... maybe Kushal said Maya is negative due to her possessiveness and obsessiveness which is why no one should get a girl like her. Maybe it's Maya behavior that will be negative at points but not her complete character. Maybe he said negative as in unsuitable for a spouse...
sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys, plz dont think of quitiing the show just bcoz of an interview. Kushal also said script keeps changing. It can change.
Lets give the show some time..but yes, if thy take the show in gupt way thn be ready evryone to give galis to cvs.
Plz dont think of adieu isha.
We are majority. Cvs wont dissapoint majority and dec trps.
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sellysona

Hey guys, plz dont think of quitiing the show just bcoz of an interview. Kushal also said script keeps changing. It can change.
Lets give the show some time..but yes, if thy take the show in gupt way thn be ready evryone to give galis to cvs.
Plz dont think of adieu isha.
We are majority. Cvs wont dissapoint majority and dec trps.

I think we should tweet about it
Because Sony really checks its tweets and even replies
Let's voice our opinion
#nonegativemaya
🤣