Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys we were predicting a force marriage... and on some thread i said mahek will force SK for marriage ðŸ˜†
Its happening...

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ameilia

SK told Mehek to go to a mental hospital if she believes that he loves her.

Maybe he needs to go the hospital because he doesn't acknowledge he loves her. Or maybe we all need to go there if we believe SK loves Mehek when actually doesn't and was faking.
Maybe some therapy for everyone including ST

She will make his bedroom a mental hospital... and she will turn to a doctor and treat his mental illness ðŸ˜›
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Guys we were predicting a force marriage... and on some thread i said mahek will force SK for marriage ðŸ˜†

Its happening...

EWW please NO.
That is the last thing I want right now.
Mehek should run away far from Shaurya.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh my god so many galis for SK ðŸ˜†
i still think SK loves mehek its just his acting which he wants to show... did you not see his kala chasma when he went to see mehek so that she cant see her eyes 😆😉
the run thing was just to show off that he is trying.. in actuals i guess SK is still doing all this for some other agenda...
mama is back.. is shauraya not aware that mama is back... wondering ab kya hoga...
way to go girl Mehek i guess will mage now sk's life worth it 😉
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara2212

oh my god so many galis for SK😆
i still think SK loves mehek its just his acting which he wants to show... did you not see his kala chasma when he went to see mehek so that she cant see her eyes 😆😉
the run thing was just to show off that he is trying.. in actuals i guess SK is still doing all this for some other agenda...
mama is back.. is shauraya not aware that mama is back... wondering ab kya hoga...
way to go girl Mehek i guess will mage now sk's life worth it 😉

Lol! Is he that scared of maama & his singing antics 😆

Shaurya what he shows himself as is only tip of the iceberg he is much below than he is above basically a confused complicated character carrying a lot of baggage

Till he lets his past down to the ground he just cannot rise above it 😕
God ! Am not going to judge him anymore