*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Awards should be given to viewers who can tolerate her serials for so long 😃

Very well said!!!😆

lighthouse thumbnail

Does anyone really take these "award shows" seriously? I mean they are worst then her K- serials. 😆

Kekta lives in her own world. She needs to come out from her head so common sense can go in.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well as a business woman I really admire her as she is a shrewd businesswoman and has succeeded in giving television the boost it needed. Today TV stars are popular and known by everybody that is mainly bcoz of her contribution but saying all that , her serials are just regressive and illogical . I dont blame her , why would she stop them when the viewers want them to go on and on and accept the ridiculous plots and stories in the name of entertainment . They even worship the characters and dont mind whats happening to the characters , they just want the lead to end up together no matter how many EMA or one night stands or infedility , and she is getting high trp's too so she would def continue with it .

as for the awards, its rigged . I dont think ektaa was angry with the ITA awards, the rumour is that she was angry with the HHITA awards which didnt nominate kyunki in the best serial category (thank god)

I am also happy that now people from the balaji camp are shifting loyalties to sony and zee and going ahead and doing other serials as well .

I hope people wake up and stop watching such ridiculous stories in the name of culture and family and make the show go offair .