Bigg Boss Season 10

RoPa's last moments :(

Posted: 7 years ago
Rohan - "Jeetke Ana"
Lopa - "You're the Best. My journey has been amazing because of you".

I'm gonna miss them so MUCH! I really got so emotional & almost had tears in my eyes 💔

HMs & BB used every trick to break their bond but never succeeded! Nothing could break their pure & genuine friendship. These two are the epitome of true friendship & their name shall be taken even in future seasons. They've set a benchmark! Period 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I adore them so much.
Lopa cried so badly for him n the way she hugged him n said my journey was beautiful bcoz of u. And rohans "jeetke aana" ❤️
I love these two so much. I wish they were together in finals but alas. I hope i will get to see them perform together in finals. ❤️
& Rohan's speech! Damn, this guy is a gem of a person. Even after all the injustice happened to him he was so graceful & that innocent smile. He's class apart & so well brought up. He deserves all the happiness in his life. What a journey this guy had. Respect!
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NadanParindey

& Rohan's speech! Damn, this guy is a gem of a person. Even after all the injustice happened to him he was so graceful & that innocent smile. He's class apart & so well brought up. He deserves all the happiness in his life. What a journey this guy had. Respect!

i dont think i will forget Rohan's speech ever.The most dignified eviction
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Just by reading this post i am crying. It's better if i don't watch the episode because i won't be able to watch it.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They were the only friends in the house totally sincere with each other. This type of friendship is an achievement in itself.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
He deserved to stay man. zombie is still there without considering the votes. Felt bad for both lopa and rohan today. He walked out with respect.  Edited by hunder - 7 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BB the classless guy only like sadakchap ppl just like him. Rohan your too classy he sucha gem! Hope he gets lots of sucess in his life. He deserve it!
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I honestly feel that their friendship was genuine and there was sincerity on both sides. Lopa's emotions were real, you could see it in her eyes. And Rohan was dignified, as expected.
Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I adore them so much.

Lopa cried so badly for him n the way she hugged him n said my journey was beautiful bcoz of u. And rohans "jeetke aana"❤️
I love these two so much. I wish they were together in finals but alas. I hope i will get to see them perform together in finals.❤️

Just pray ki BB RoPa ka koi performance rakhe finale pe!