Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Hazaron khwahishein aisi k har khwahish pe dam nikle
Bobby Deol and Fardeen Khan were the most talented star kids, both were probably more talented than the ones that made big in BW that are star kids but sadly drug addict spoiled both of their career, Akshaye Khanna was good too but unfortunately his career didn't take off that well either.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Bobby was quite good-looking and had a certain kind of charm. 
Liked him in Ajnabee, Humraaz, Soldier and Kareeb

He shd not have cut that curly hair, that was his USP. Tried doing tough guy roles and failed.
Hope he does return with character roles. 

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sunny paaji will relaunch bobby annd launch his son with pal pal dil ke paas ðŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Really ? He will launch Bobby too ? 
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazingly honest interview! I fall so fast for such people ðŸ˜† I hope he gets work and is liked more. I liked him in some movies, especially Dillagi... He seemed to fit that kind of role. Let's see what happens but it's nice to read somebody talking so openly, not only about what went wrong with his decisions, but also other people in the industry like Kareena, Imtiaz without really accusing them. Sweet.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If things went all right for him probably he would be just behind the Khans along with Akki ruling Bollywood. Back then I liked most of his movies Gupt, Ajnabee, Soldier, Kareeb, Humraaz. The last one I watched was probably Vaada raha which was a very nice and sweet movie. 
Hope he gets some good work soon in Bollywood.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
A very honest interview by Bobby Deol.
Hope things work out for him in Bollywood this time.
Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL.. the article says ''he's self aware'' & then ''making his comeback with Poster boys''.. just looked up the movie..& looks like another Deol crap fest that has flop written all over it.

Why can't these actors gracefully accept their time is over & move on than trying to make numerous failed comebacks to just embarrass themselves. People like Bobby, Sunny, Govinda are such embarrassments...Yikes.

Originally posted by: Mystic-

LOL.. the article says ''he's self aware'' & then ''making his comeback with Poster boys''.. just looked up the movie..& looks like another Deol crap fest that has flop written all over it.

Why can't these actors gracefully accept their time is over & move on than trying to make numerous failed comebacks to just embarrass themselves. People like Bobby, Sunny, Govinda are such embarrassments...Yikes.

Tell that to Robert Downey Jr who went from a written off broke druggie and alcoholic to the highest paid actor today. Or the great Amitabh Bachchan who was in Debt, out of work and had to go to his friends to beg for work. Frankly, its your attitude that is embarrassing. Everyone has the right to keep fighting for work, for their careers. All it takes is one small role like Matthew Mcconaughey's 10 minute role in ' The wolf of wall street' that landed him the lead in Nolan's Interstellar. 
Keep at it Bobby, it might or might not turn around, but its certainly worth fighting for.