Bigg Boss invited Mandana Karimi

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
We are in final week of the show and can clearly see how biased Bigg Boss creatives deliberately inviting only those guests who don't support and hate Lopamudra from start. Like Karan & Farah who bad-mouthed Lopamudra. And tomorrow they are inviting Mandana Karimi, who hates Lopa and always Tweets negative remarks against her. She can't even speak fluent Hindi as she is Iranian. Tomorrow she is going to deliver some scripted dialogues given by Bigg Boss team to portray Lopa bad. What she was saying in her tooti-phooti hindi, "like... what.. jiss thaali me khaaya ussi mein kya..??...and you are same as Om Swami...and what not. SERIOUSLY?? And for what??
These guests are coming exactly in final week is not a co-incidence, they are taking revange of her only because she rised her voice against maker's partiality. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Biased Bigg Boss 🀒 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌEdited by mahiya - 7 years ago
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such one sided things are frustrating to watch 
Firstly they didn't get much reaction from her during KJo and Farah fiasco so they are just making things worse for lopa to let her reaction come out in worst possible way
Mandana karimi is best for doing this job of letting others down 
Just wanted to skip this week because of the stupid guests on the way but I know I can't... Just watching the show for lopa now...Hope she comes back with a bang⭐️
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Karan farah and Mandana only commented what they saw. 

And mandana actually learned those muhavares πŸ˜† while learning hindi. She used to use them when she was in the show so don't think it was all scripted it's her own opinion. There aren't many celebrities who like Lopa to kya karein bigg boss bhi 

P.S. - I wanted her to win last year.. and didn't like the fact that rishab got more votes than her. :|
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mandana basically just repeated what she had tweeted after seeing the episode..so I don't think it was all scripted. 

Anyway Lopa was flying too high because all her wrong doings were always ignored so she deserves some bashing.. And it'll actually help her game if you think about it.. More reasons to cry and say my career is ruined and her usual bakwas. 
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not active on Twitter... Just on India forums and got to know that Bani hv supporters after coming on this forum as I don't know a single person personally who like her...they either like manveer or lopa but not a single one who likes Bani 
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lopa just needed a reality check..shez been flying high in the sky with self proclaimed self righteousness, trampling over other people without a care in the world After dishing out caustic remarks about bani calling her every possible name in the world, itz time for retribution..shez getting a taste of her own medicine and is now bawling her eyes out.itz high time she realizes how others feel when she disses them..

Mandana is just speaking her mind..don't think there's anything wrong with that..Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is the same person who crossed all her limits last season. LOL Lopa might be wrong at times but she is million times better than Mandana. She was the most undeserving contestant last season LMAOOO. 
I would take LOPA ANYDAY OVER M2B! At least she doesnt bitch, backstab, or treat her friend like a servant! 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
After seeing her tweets on twitter,pata tha yahi sab hoga. BB kutta hai,I hope sharam ke maare kahin doobke mar jaaye BB 😑
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lopa is the only challenge to BB's scripted winner, she will face the music for the remaining days until she is pushed to the brink, while BB's fixed winner will be pampered and protected and will be shown in good light to justify as their fixed winner.

This season is most biased and a total failure like their fixed winner.