Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Frankly speaking I am loosing all interest by these regressive track. Why Jia should compete with Rano in cooking? If it is so then Rano should do all things that Jia does. I don't understand why the Hindi shows are so regressive & unrealistic?
In Marathi shows each & every heroine is working & they are based on realistic situation. They are far ahead in terms of concept & story.
I don't follow much shows but sometimes I feel that I should not watch Hindi shows. You know in my city there is nobody who watches Hindi serials.
I think all trp of Hindi shows comes from only Hindi states like Bihar, UP, Delhi.
I feel so bad that they literally spoiled the beautiful show.

altgr thumbnail
I understand everything but please don't stop watching the show.
Tanya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly it was indeed a beautiful show at start. It was realistic.. but then for trp they spoiled it.. Nisha memory loss and all.. But then after leap the show was going great.. They could have made it a perfect revenge story.. but then production house changed writers changed and they totally spoiled it.. Its just because of Sudeep and Disha that I am still watching it.. 
altgr thumbnail
I don't think you should expect something realistic and different from Rashmi Sharma. As of now I am relieved that she didn't plan Kaala Jaadoo or Dayan tracks.
alpha78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I understand everything but please don't stop watching the show.

Don't worry Abhishek.. I will watch the show till the end unless they don't change the lead. For me Ssudeep & Disha are best. But I really get frustrated sometimes.
alpha78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I don't think you should expect something realistic and different from Rashmi Sharma. As of now I am relieved that she didn't plan Kaala Jaadoo or Dayan tracks.

Thank god!! But can't say anything for future.
altgr thumbnail
Don't think it'll happen but if Woh Apna Sa goes off air, I would love to see Sudeep and Disha together again in a beautiful show.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

Don't worry Abhishek.. I will watch the show till the end unless they don't change the lead. For me Ssudeep & Disha are best. But I really get frustrated sometimes.

I know very well. These days there is hardly any excitement for new episodes. Actually there is nothing interesting. Just watching it because I am watching it since the beginning.
alpha78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Exactly it was indeed a beautiful show at start. It was realistic.. but then for trp they spoiled it.. Nisha memory loss and all.. But then after leap the show was going great.. They could have made it a perfect revenge story.. but then production house changed writers changed and they totally spoiled it.. Its just because of Sudeep and Disha that I am still watching it..

You are right Tanya... After leap it was going great. They could have done it a perfect revenge story instead of the repetitive kidnapping & murder tracks. That's why people lost the interest. And now it's too late. Just watching for Arjia.
altgr thumbnail
Channels usually don't launch new shows during IPL, so even if it's going off air, there is around 1 month time.