Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alpha78

Best luck for your exams Tanya..

Thanks ðŸ˜Š
altgr thumbnail

But its not in our hands. For me its very difficult to catch episodes on 7. Everyday I watch it on YouTube or zee5.
I think they have done wrong with WAS by changing the time slot. It's very difficult to catch the viewers of other established shows & loyal viewers like us can't get it on TV. So it is very difficult to raise the trp.
Only miracle can save our show.

You are absolutely right, that's why I am seriously worried now. Zee should have launched that new show at 7 pm instead of shifting time slots of other shows. I can't believe that WAS is the lowest trp show on Zee and definitely it's not because of story or anything it's only because of this new time slot.
Tanya09 thumbnail
Really missing Advi a lot.. Even more after today's flashback scene of their marriage..
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Really missing Advi a lot.. Even more after today's flashback scene of their marriage..

Yes same here.
Tanya09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Tanya, your exams are over???

Haha u noticed it right. Though I m preparing for neet which will be over on 6 may.. Yesterday was one of my all india test series.. was preparing for that.. Performed quite good in it. Hope everything works well this time. 
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best of luck for your neet exam. I have heard that it's very tough.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Haha u noticed it right. Though I m preparing for neet which will be over on 6 may.. Yesterday was one of my all india test series.. was preparing for that.. Performed quite good in it. Hope everything works well this time.

Okkk. So it's almost 1 month for NEET. Best of luck. I hope this show will not go off air and you will keep watching it after your exam.
Tanya09 thumbnail

Best of luck for your neet exam. I have heard that it's very tough.

Yes its tough.. not the exam but the competition.. 12 lakhs apply for just 5000 seats. Its my 2nd attempt. Last year I couldn't get it marginally. But this time I am quite confident of getting through it. Thanks a lot for all the wishes.. 
Tanya09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Okkk. So it's almost 1 month for NEET. Best of luck. I hope this show will not go off air and you will keep watching it after your exam.

Yes really hope so that the show doesn't goes off air. 
Tanya09 thumbnail
https://youtu.be/tTU-Rq93MD0
Jia is upset.