Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

M tly sry dat m ranting here... But its vry easy 2 mock sum1 lyk u said... 

But d ppl who cum across dis kind of situation  ask dem hw it feels... 

My female frn hv gone through d same phase... D boy whom c was dating was planning a future got married 2 sum1 else... 

He is vry much happy wid his new lyf.. But my frn c is still in so much of depression... Its been 3yrs...but still c is not kk... Her family did everything but of no use... 

So plz think twice b4 writing  such things yr.. U dont knw d mental  state of dat prsn... 

I knw i dont knw abt dis matter who was ryt who was wrng n all... M neither  supporting ny1... 

But as i have seen my close one in dat place so i knw dat every1 cant deal wid all dis thing in d same way... 

Sum easily  let it go n move on wid lyf but sum are still stuck der.. No matter how much dey try det r still stuck der.. 

Dear I am really feel for your friend
Surely she get someone who loves her most in her life soon
But here situations is different
OK I have one question  your friend still feel for her love right but she is not disturb her lover married life 
but here kamya is different I don't know her love is true or not always do some thing to disturb KP married life it's completely 
Wrong right if her love is true she has to revenge KP not his wife Na moreover he is moveon his life 
Why can't she stopped publicity if she continuously do like this her daughter life only get spoiled
Sorry if I hurt you by my words