Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Legendary star Jackie Chan's Indian welcome just became more grand. The actor landed in India yetserday morning and was showered with garlands and a traditional Indian welcome. The actor has come to India to promote his upcoming film Kung Fu Yoga with his co-stars Sonu Sood, Amrya Dastur and Disha Patani. For the same, a lot of promotional activities were held such as rolling an episode of The Kapil Sharma Show, a press conference and more. Soon by the evening, after a rocking press conference, the actors soon shifted their schedule to blowing off some steam with a party.

The bash was held at JW Marriott last night where special guests were invited which included Salman Khan, Tiger Shroff, Sonu Sood, Kangana Raanut and more. As the party kicked off, a lot of celebs started making their appearances. However, the one person missing in action was none other than Jackie Chan himself! As our shutterbug clicked away pics, only the host of the evening i.e. Sonu Sood from the Kung Fu Yoga was present to greet the guests. Not Jackie, Disha or Amyra were clicked from the event. Perhaps they made a late entry. We must add though, Salman brought with him, his co-star of Tubelight, Matin Rey Tangu, who was forever by his side. In fact, the young lad took away the limelight as he was being clicked by the cameramen. (ALSO READ - After Vin Diesel, Jackie Chan gets a warm Indian welcome at the airport - view HQ pics)

While Jackie may not have been clicked by the shutterbugs but he sure was clicked with Salman Khan inside the party. Both the superstars were clicked holding panda stuffed toys in their hand as they posed (obviously for UNICEF). As we stated earlier, present at the bash were Kangana Ranaut, Sonu Sood, Salman Khan, Tiger Shroff, Omung Kumar and more. You can check out the pics below. It was a little surprising to see Kangana present at a social event considering how she keeps very minimal touch with anyone in the industry.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Directed by Stanley Tong, the film Kung Fu Yoga wacky traclier left litle to the imagination. There's a lot of classic Chan action sequences and funny antiques. While talking to media earlier in the day, the actor revealed that he wants to do a Bollywood film. "I want to do a Bollywood film, is there any director to hire me," quipped Jackie Chan at the press conference here. I do not want to do any action-comedy films. I am interested in doing romantic Indian films! You know 11 years ago, I tried to do a Bollywood film but that was so melodramatic and I could not fit into that. But now I think I can," he said. Now that's a startling revelation. We didn't know Jackie had done a dramatic Bollywood film but we sure would like to know more.

How about you? Tell us in the comments section below. Stay tuned to this space for hot scoop and latest updates.
awesomegurti thumbnail
When was last n first time kangu attended party ?
Kangu Sallu @ same party first time?