Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I kne i love her pairing wiv Shiney too! They share such a sizzling on-screen chem 2getha..buh i hate it wen dem two dunt share a "happy ending"! In both Gangster and Woh Lamhe they were like seperated cuz its either one of them dying! πŸ˜›
Tiya_I thumbnail

Originally posted by: tenyangzom

Am innn.. Not really a kangana fan but still i lyk her cause she's this person who has made us like her.. in just 1 film you recieved so manyyy awards & m proud of her & i'm sure she will suceed for sure.. She's from preity's place..
Preity suceeded.. Her first movie.. Dil Se got her lots of awards & Kanaga did too.. I think Kanaga will have a great career & will succeed into one of the greatest actress.. & plus she's only 18 now which is really young & has a lot of years to succed. She's turnin 19 on march 20..

Kanaga will surelyyy suceedddd.. Am in 😳 😳

welcome to the club!!
Tiya_I thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

OoO!! I like her tooo!! I saw Gangster a couple weeks back and I LOVED her in itt!!! I like her pairing with Shiny!! and shes soooo gorgeous!

Welcome to the club!
Tiya_I thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmuqix

hey guyz..wotsup?
add my name plz..i think she did a gr8 job in gangster n woh lamhe πŸ˜›

welcome to the club!
tenyangzom thumbnail

Originally posted by: *simran*

welcome to the club!!

thanxx😳
tenyangzom thumbnail

At last Kangana is having fun!

Actress Kangana Ranaut seems to have had enough of sobbing in films and wants to let her down now.

She's set to surprise her fans with her new avatar in Suneel Dharshan's "Shakalaka Boom Boom". Kangana will for the first time play a lighter role.

The story is based on the music industry and she essays the role of an upcoming singer and is the love interest of -- Bobby Deol and Upen Patel!

She shakes a leg with both the actors on Himesh Reshammiya's tunes. And ace designer Manish Malhotra has given her an image makeover as well. All we can do is wait and watch.
Tiya_I thumbnail

Originally posted by: tenyangzom

At last Kangana is having fun!

Actress Kangana Ranaut seems to have had enough of sobbing in films and wants to let her down now.

She's set to surprise her fans with her new avatar in Suneel Dharshan's "Shakalaka Boom Boom". Kangana will for the first time play a lighter role.

The story is based on the music industry and she essays the role of an upcoming singer and is the love interest of -- Bobby Deol and Upen Patel!

She shakes a leg with both the actors on Himesh Reshammiya's tunes. And ace designer Manish Malhotra has given her an image makeover as well. All we can do is wait and watch.

thanx for the article!
-Simrah- thumbnail
hey tiya
i love kangana too 😳
do count me in πŸ˜‰
Tiya_I thumbnail

Originally posted by: eijaz_lover

hey tiya
i love kangana too 😳
do count me in πŸ˜‰