Mapillai 23rd - 28th Jan

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the update Akka :)

Bringing Ramya into Senthil Jaya track is very very disappointing..

Actually skipped yesterday episode. Does the director think Senthil not able to tell Ramya can be justified. So kiddish. Just send Ramya a message Senthil .. He is taking it very long which is going to spoil everyone's life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks yo ufor the update ratna. 
🤗
migan thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the update Akka :)

Bringing Ramya into Senthil Jaya track is very very disappointing..

Actually skipped yesterday episode. Does the director think Senthil not able to tell Ramya can be justified. So kiddish. Just send Ramya a message Senthil .. He is taking it very long which is going to spoil everyone's life.

same feeling

too bad making her love grow.
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates hopper.

Ya. Me too feeling the same. Just dragging this issue. Nothing much to talk abt Janani and Kamal. Only the last scene was a bit interesting where Jaya by mistake calls him from Maya's number. So tomorrow Jaya's truth will be out and hope she wudn't make one more lie. Saw Ramya's saree shoot picture. Looks like they r gonna drag this until pannu parkira fn. or outing with her. Arggg...Edited by Sang_aptech - 7 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thankuu ji for the updates :) 
Ramya n her over makeup 🤢👎🏼 senthil oru lossu.. easy ah mudika vendiyadha serious issue ku lead podran..ufff..  wish Maya reveals the truth alteast now😳
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lolz navee true ramya over make up. its so obvious on her face. Maybe she trying to look better then sreeja pola - adhu konja kastham taan 😛

Senthil his same old same as Saro in sm 1. Makes us wonder ivan nijamavae bekku vaa nu. Leave aside jaya - does he not feel guilty for giving hope to another girl? I mean ramya kept cutting him off on the phone she another loosu but still senthil could just send a sms and tel her his not interested nu.

I think once Jaya reveal the truth - out of anger he will go to see ponnu at Ramya place.  Just to hurt jaya but he might be the most shocked person when he will see Ramya is jaya's akka nu. I guess track will go that way pola.

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I think once Jaya reveal the truth - out of anger he will go to see ponnu at Ramya place.  Just to hurt jaya but he might be the most shocked person when he will see Ramya is jaya's akka nu. I guess track will go that way pola.

Ha ha.. ji semma idea.. I guess neenga sonna maadhiri thaan nadaka poghudhu🤪
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandyCrushh

Ha ha.. ji semma idea.. I guess neenga sonna maadhiri thaan nadaka poghudhu🤪

hahaha 😆
migan thumbnail
Thank you for the updates
Temple scene was cute

Sentil sariyaana loosu

hopper_ocean thumbnail
lolz what a build up for the promo. And we all came up with all kind of possibles 😆 At the end namma taan bekku agithom lae

I have no idea what else name left for Senthil re. Honestly avalava muttal aa? Both in jaya and priya issue? How could he not seen priya was in love with him? Achoo senthil go bang your head somewhere re. I felt so bad for Priya.