Again Bharti Making Personal Comments on Rohan!!

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Does Bharti follows BB script or was she saying it on her own...
Did she just told that "meri dadi ne kaha ki mona ki shadi me lopa khub nachi...mene kaha dadi lopa ek bar nachi lekin bad me rohan nachi.."

What was she trying to say...was she indirectly addressing Rohan as a Girl...
Disgusting...🤢😡...
this is the second time she made similar remark on him..

In the name of comedy...this comedians just cross their limits..
last time also when i said same...some people were defending Bharti...in the name of comedy...but this is not a comedy..

Already Rohan has faced enough similar issues...with Mr Om calling him gay..and manu commenting on his sexuality...and how can i forget Jagga..🤢

And these comments...disgusting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what do you expect from her??😕 Rohan is a cutie pie and the way he takes all these stupid jokes on himself shows his awesome upbringing.⭐️ Humor ke naam pe they do all this shiz.😕 I never found her funny. Edited by RoPa - 7 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
These "girl" and "gay" jokes on Rohan are becoming old now.
Come now BB...come up with something original please. I am sure Rohan will be able to take it...he's already taken so much shit of yours anyway, he will be to handle something new too.

#BeOriginalBB

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

These "girl" and "gay" jokes on Rohan are becoming old now.

Come now BB...come up with something original please. I am sure Rohan will be able to take it...he's already taken so much shit of yours anyway, he will be to handle something new too.

#BeOriginalBB

Original and BB is like oxymoron kinda thing 😆😆 They don't have brains to do something new and so they just rinse and repeat. 😡
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh NO... NOT AGAIN Bharti 🥱🥱🥱🥱

What is wrong with BB this season?😲
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What do u expect bharti and that other guy krishna (i dont blame them woh script follw karte hai ) hamesha sabko aaise he target krte hai...but that was reallt low of them calling rohan girl and making fun of him...i think our society see a boy as only manly and they forget thn someone can look cute and still be atleast better thn some manly (eg m2 )  Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail
I just hate Bharti Krishna comedy. With their comedy show closed these bekaar ppl are coming every weekend to ruin our mood. All their jokes are puke worthy.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Those morons earn their living by making those stupid jokes on others which few even enjoy.Nowadays you cant tell anything you know watching people like Bani j,Jagga,m2 n  Om having fans that too after watching their true selves every day it looks normal..n also BB  seems to be doing it deliberately. 
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kal Bharti crossed her limit ... Like lopa... Woh bhi to bani KO mard kahithi ... Farak sref Bharti comedy and kuch hartak script follow kiya and lopa uski gandi mentality ka istemal kiya...

Both are super wrong in their ways .
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't watched the epi, but it's a disgusting thing to say. BB is simply encouraging stupid stereotyping which should actually be fought against by all, especially it should not be allowed on national TV.
It's about time action is taken against this.