Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

I think she looks gorgeous. To each his own.

And I didn't know now people used retard as an insult considering it's a mental condition that affects many.

Well it's been around as an insult since forever. If you can understand Bani using slang but not actually meaning them, I hope I can be extended the same favour. And hey, you used that gif, not me. I wrote my opinion and you wrote yours, no need to attack me for mine.

So weird that even if you completely keep to commenting about the contestants, some people will find a way to comment on you, a forum user.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: astha36

Well it's been around as an insult since forever. If you can understand Bani using slang but not actually meaning them, I hope I can be extended the same favour. And hey, you used that gif, not me. I wrote my opinion and you wrote yours, no need to attack me for mine.

So weird that even if you completely keep to commenting about the contestants, some people will find a way to comment on you, a forum user.

I didn't comment on you? I just said that retard is a mental condition that affects people. πŸ˜•
If you thought I was being personal then I can't change that but I do know that that wasn't my intention.
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
During GG season vindu had 2k follower now by season 10 he has 42k followr, buttering works Edited by 09tanki - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who cares how people tag him..hez been one of the winners of BB is all that matter..His support for bani is his prerogative..Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He wants to gain followers!!!! He support the most popular contestant every year to increase his followers. He did it with GG then Prince and now bani and next year will do the sameπŸ˜†
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

I didn't comment on you? I just said that retard is a mental condition that affects people. πŸ˜•
If you thought I was being personal then I can't change that but I do know that that wasn't my intention.

You have commented on the people who use that word as an insult. Which is me in this case. What your intention was, is pretty clear. And if it wasn't your intention then maybe you should convey your intention better through your words in future. That is what communication means. To convey your meaning to others.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vindu is a bookie (he was even caught match fixing)... So I wouldn't be surprised if he has huge money riding on banis win n will prob do anything to ensure bani wins ? ...that's why whoever he supports ends up winning the season... Wonder if there's any connection ... πŸ€”
Minionite thumbnail
No Discussion of Past Season or other Random Celebrities : No discussion will be allowed on celebrities who are not part of Bigg Boss this season. Past contestant(s) can be mentioned as a side note or a reference to prove a point in a discussion about current season. Making the whole topic based on past contestants as center point of discussion won't be allowed.Whether the discussion is allowed to continue or not will be left to DT's discretion.