Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow Congratulations DraShivIans 🥳..Our New Unofficial DraShiv AT 😳 .
We can Shower Our all Love for Our Fav Couple here ❤️
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vinnas

Drashiv bond ❤️ how FIVE ELEMENTS involved 😛

from their first life saving adventure 😛

EARTH ===after evil gang killed rudra they buried his body in EARTH (how fools they are if they burnt it don't have chance to come back 😆 )

shivangi taken out his body from EARTH ⭐️

Guruji told AIR left from his body I. e life which have only one chance to get back ⭐️ he suggested that way..

SKY ===from sky only "moon light " comes which directs to the way to medicine and before "sun light" is the limit
⭐️

WATER=== the medicine is available only in deep sea which again attached to EARTH. target is to fight with scorpion king in time ⭐️ ..

FIRE===mean time guruji doing with FIRE I. e Havan to please god after shivu brought the medicine again guruji given to her 😳 which she applied on rudra body in presence of FIRE ⭐️ ..

prayers to be continued for the result and last ELEMENT. I. e AIR 👏 ..

AIR====the final ELEMENT for this entire adventure which should reoccupy in Rudra body 😳 and it came back ⭐️ how it resists when the remaining elements done their job perfectly ⭐️

a beautiful nag humm bg in a divine atmosphere with hearty opening feelings ❤️ Shivu said Im doing all this for my own member 😳 aur yeh toh main Apno keliye Kar Raha hun 😉 ..

with emotionally filled eyes both of them looks eternally forever together pair ❤️

Rudra confession = aaj sey Meri jindagi tumhari aamanat hai ❤️ from today onwards my life belongs to you 😳 ..

all this happened infront of their beloved god shivji in the presence of AGNI =FIRE 😳 ..

This is so beautifully written Chandu 😳 ..And Such an amazing Observation ..Great Job 👏⭐️
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
also I read one of karvachouth story in which "veeravathi" done. shivangi done similar way with rudra where in case veeravathi.

parvathi maa given few blood drops of her which veeravathi sprinkled on her husband to revive his life back on karvachouth day 👏

Guruji given "abhimantrit bhasm " to shivangi to identify rudra in those seengs .. shivangi sprinkled that bhasm and fought with Mahish for rudra on auspicious "karvachouth day"

after we seen Rudra breaking her fast in shivji Mandir 😛

this things may done another day but why on special days 😆

CVS may glance them or not we see everything shows 😉

don't know what will come next 😕 but this situations are beautiful to remember a pair 😳 I. e Drashiv ❤️.
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

This is so beautifully written Chandu 😳..And Such an amazing Observation ..Great Job👏⭐️

thank you moni 😳 actually I posted it on Drashiv AT which closed abruptly so again posted here 😉 to express my views 😛 glad you liked it ⭐️ ..
vinnas thumbnail
Don't know how makers bring a beautiful construction of eternal bond ❤️ which strongly established according to the situation 👏 ..

there is no chance to show another bond this much strong 😳

one more thing as I first said before "Shivu daily dreams a snake "at first chasing her in light shade colours and when it comes to face to face it turned out as blue coloured one 😳
ofcourse graphically poor but colour is "blue" sure 😳 ..

and of her cousin teases how the snake looks like 😉 some one only made for you come in both snake and human forms 😉
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

also I read one of karvachouth story in which "veeravathi" done. shivangi done similar way with rudra where in case veeravathi.

parvathi maa given few blood drops of her which veeravathi sprinkled on her husband to revive his life back on karvachouth day 👏

Guruji given "abhimantrit bhasm " to shivangi to identify rudra in those seengs .. shivangi sprinkled that bhasm and fought with Mahish for rudra on auspicious "karvachouth day"

after we seen Rudra breaking her fast in shivji Mandir 😛

this things may done another day but why on special days 😆

CVS may glance them or not we see everything shows 😉

don't know what will come next 😕 but this situations are beautiful to remember a pair 😳 I. e Drashiv ❤️.

Nice observation
phelix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys , I was just watching the latest episode on youtube and reading the comments , drashiv is so popular! One comment of drashiv got around 43 likes and all the positive comments are about rudra/drashiv. I really hope that EK / ct's read the comments. 😃
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: phelix

Guys , I was just watching the latest episode on youtube and reading the comments , drashiv is so popular! One comment of drashiv got around 43 likes and all the positive comments are about rudra/drashiv. I really hope that EK / ct's read the comments. 😃

give the info of the episode yar 😛 wana see those comments 😳 ..
phelix thumbnail

give the info of the episode yar 😛 wana see those comments 😳 ..

It's the episode of 15th january 2017 😊
phelix thumbnail
Should I tweet the screenshot to colors?