Posted: 7 years ago
Flawless update 
Uhhh everything is so complicated 
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n beautiful update! superbly written! Intense discussion! Maan had his own heartbreak which shaped him into the person he is today! Maan confronts Geet that she didn't move on! Geet angry! She accuses Maan! he is upset! Maan stated the truth n she lost it! he was right b she told him 2 go away! Geet hurt as Maan ignored her! enjoy ur trip! intriguing precap! who is with Kabir??? Hope its nt Geet! update soon πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜Š Edited by khwaishfan - 7 years ago
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg... ye to zor Ka jhatka bade zor SE laga
first maan ko shock laga... he realised that he is attracted towards her...
n gave her too a shock tht she s not moving on she just stuck to her past n tht hit her deep in heart where still she lived with her first love Raj?..maan me to surgical strike KAR DIYA ... or emotionally break ho kar geet be maan ko door range ko Keh DIYA... but jab uska quick reaction Mila to wo Seh NAHI KAR Pai... itne saare emotional surgical strikes PATA NAHI geet SE qua karwa dengue... oh feet bad for both...
ye precap ne to dimaag is dahi KAR DIYA... geet an Kabir??? ye Kabir geet ko qua kehne Wala he... ya woh maan ke dimaag ki batting jalana chahta hai
miss u dear
singh24 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
  Image result for glitter graphic pics of fabulous

nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update
but yeh precap ma kya hy
yeh kabir ka kya chakkar hy bhai
cont soon😊
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a shocking update..yaar tune toh maar hi diya..woo...i jus loved the rain scene..wo kuch kuch hota hai wala srk aur kajol yaad agaya...heheh...
Maan finally realised his feelings but I think he  will take some time to actually absorb this fact and then act upon it..I mean he did feel the love for her but still to make that strong will need some time..he did control his emotions well in front of geet  which though hurt her alot..she shouted on him but it was jus her raw emotions which came out..after all he left her totally unguarded and she reached back to whr she had started..nothng has changed for her..she still holds that love for raj and it's gonna stay with her..just that the bubble broke..

And the precap..huh..now wats with kabir..well I always thought that he loved geet..I don't know if I am wrong or right but I hope I am wrong..I live kabir and don't want to see him heartbroken..
Njoy ur vacations but update asap as u r back..
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What an update, the matters of the heart, topsy turvy emotions and realization...of course hurt follows the heart...their hearts that are already broken their hearts that know the feeling of loneliness and their hearts that want to love someone and want someone to love them...deep down who is in their heart but refuse to acknowledge it...they understand each other's love, sorrow, happiness, anger, etc...they understand the unspoken words too but are afraid to accept it...Maan has realized it is her he cares for, her image in his mind and heart now but is in a dilemma of right versus wrong...she knows she has feelings for him but do not want to acknowledge it directly, it hurts when he ignores her, he is indifferent towards her and her pain but she doesn't realize that this is love...
Precap...scary not Kabir and Geet...hope you are not going that way as it will be bad for the brothers...please do not do this...
Thnx
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He   have no idea what went through on her it her wedding but she move back to give her best friends their love , it true that she can't move on to him but he just put oil and salt o. Her wounds
Now she hurt him and get hurt by his cold behavior
Precap I guess it maan who help geet
And please don't tell me you will make Kabir fell for geet a big no please
If yes then must be you want geet to know about Raj condition chooses b/w Pooja n her it toughed for him
Hehehe mein guess par guess Mar rhi but it's your story and you full right to do what you want
saro thumbnail
Awesome update... finally maan found his feeling for geet... but y geet is hurt... I couldn't understand tht part.. ..precape is super... have a great journey ... will be waiting for ur updates... 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow MSK had girlfriends and one with a commitment ...That hit deep in Geets heart! Like he just realized why his attraction was so strong towards her and that was striking as well! But damn the truth hurts but he is right Geet hasnt moved on and thats why it hurts! She hasn't seen herself stuck in the cherish able memories of Raj! Those two arms that picked her up have to be Maan! Oh man so much patience to maintain for the next update!Have a good vaca!